Reviews for Chocolate
CatLoverx33 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
I love Mimi and Yolie right now :)
Draco Darkheart chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
lovely chapter
Stray Kitty chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Aww. That last bit is soo sweeat.
Stray Kitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh my God. That kissing scene is so funny. It seems typical little kid. Anyways, I really like your fic, it's sweet! *hand you a cookie*
lukomouse chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
Ned more! I've been reading one chapter a day for nine days! Please do more! So cute!
McGwee chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
I already did one for chap 9...

PLEASE GO ON WITH THIS FIC! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO DO AN EXTRA LONG CHAP OR SOMETHING, I LIKE IT! Hikari's a bitch!
anomunous chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
its so cute XD
McGwee chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
ow... finally, somebody showing Hikari in a bad light! ohh... pardon the weak punish thing.

which ep. was #50?
k-1 chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
plezz write more with suger on top _
sihi chapter 9 . 9/24/2004
I think that your story is sweet and all, however, I disagree with part of chapter 6. God is real and I believe God is difinitly not a homophoic. The Bible was written by human beings who didn't understand things. So please next time you write, keep in mind that not everything Christian is against gays. I am Christian and I am fine with homosexuality.
takuya chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
wow cool story you still plaing on make this 20 chapters cause if you are i cant wait for the next chapter to come out plz update it soon
Azure Rose chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
I've aready read this chapter, as you said you were done with so I looked for you on , but i'm glad your back and writing again! I hope there will be another chapter along soon!
morgana chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
D mn those punks to heck for making funny of Ken like that! Good thing that Daisuke-chan was there! They're so cute together! AWWWWWWWWWWW!
Taichi Ishida2 chapter 6 . 9/13/2002
My deepest apologies for sending in that previous review...I'm writing to all my favorite authors regarding the nc17 issue.

I've suspected the removal of nc17 over a given time now and am infuriated that they took such measures. However, I've been scanning the net for decent, relatively popular servers and have found:

It is better organized w/ virtually no advertisements.

Among my favorites there are:

Sapphire Goddess

dareru

I intend to transfer my fics as soon as I can. I strongly recommend that you at least consider the following link:

. ?sortdateD&gnr&type&rate&langenglish&animeDigimon&srchtsrcht&srch&showShow%2FSearch

I am pleading with you to at least give it some thought and consideration. It would be a dream come true if I could find all my favorite authors on one server.
Taichi Ishida2 chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
I agree with you entirely over the nc17 issue. I've suspected this action over a given time now and am infuriated that they took such measures. However, I've been scanning the net for decent, relatively popular servers and have found:

It is better organized w/ virtually no advertisements.

Among my favorites there are: