Reviews for They All Laughed
bashta21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
i like how you summarize there relation and elaborate it more, big fan of both
Zan2011 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
true meaning to love hurts now if only it didnt take near death for love to happen
SexySade chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story! yip let them laugh, Kurz got his girl in the end! I love the dynamics of their relationship!
Starzki chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very sweet story. I loved the progression and how you incorporated canon. It worked really well and I'm glad I read it. It's nice to see more Kurz/Melissa here.
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Other than what the other commenters had said, this fan fic is well done. Characters are IC, the story is believable, and the ending is what any fan of Full Metal Panic would have expected with the black haired Tsundere and the blond Idiot of the series.

Oh wait, they have their own "juniors" to think about, but that is another story for another time.
unkeptsecret chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
YAY! I am not much for songfics, but the breaks were a pleasant enough way to space out the scenes. Some grammar glitches here and there, but really solid work overall. You have a great eye for these characters.
RedWingnut00 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was a good attempt at a thing here. It took me a moment to realize that the lyrics breaks were time/scene changes, but after that it all made sense. We never really do get to see what things are like for the two of them after Kurz comes back alive because of everything else that's going on. Nice to see a bit of that here.

As for your stubborn muse, I got some words for it. They might be to intense for younger readers so I'll use a buffer and you can translate later.

Fumo! Fumo fumoffu! Fumomomomomomomo! Momo, fumoffu. Fumo... FUMOFFU!