Reviews for Rehabilitation
matchakuma chapter 2 . 4/25
I love your stories! This one seems incredibly interesting and I'm dying to read more! You are an amazing author! Keep up the good work!
Lyonsgirl chapter 2 . 4/5
Will Sasuke be the most help? Will he be the one she's most comfortable around? Will he be the most affected? Will Naruto go on a rampage? How will they find out! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
eluce chapter 2 . 3/29
Whoa.. I thought Sakura would speak in third person just like Tobi did! xD
Update, please? Loooove this story :)
lollipop-chan chapter 2 . 1/21
I really like this idea a lot, I hope you continue it!
Sibrael chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I hope you update Rehabilitation soon. It has a great start.
Nrszephyr chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Hi! I really enjoy this concept and am wondering if you're planning on continuing this still?
Asdfghjklie chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon? I love this story!
TrustmeImanurse chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I really hope your muse comes back for this...and hopefully for the curse as well, because that cliffhanger is still killing me (and its been 6 months since I read that particular story).

You're a genius. Seriously. Your works are hands down the best pieces of fiction I have ever read on this site. So I don't mind your fickle muse, because even your half completed stories make other fics pale in comparison. I am so glad you are dedicated to the SasuSaku pairing. Thank you for everything that you write.
meg13bloodrose chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Please please please dont abandon this story! I gotta know what happens next...i really like your writing style coz everythings so polished and with no errors at all (as far as ive noticed)...PLEASE update :)
shadowereign chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Please update its a very good story!:)
toomanywaystosay-goodbye chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I just really want this updated!
janiisaur chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
:[ Is this story discontinued...?
HungryLemonGames chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
please continue writing this fanfiction!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Arghhhh I need more! Especially since Naruto and Sasuke don't know about Sakura's condition! An update is long overdue ;) I do hope you update soon! I love all your stories! Keep up the amazing work!
101AnimeProductions chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!