Reviews for Just Like the White Winged Dove
xonceinadream chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Ah, this was really good. I think that you handled the issue of abuse really well and that you gave it a good conclusion. I loved Blaine and Kurt in this and all the rest of the characters. Great work.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
awwwwwww
Lynx and Banner chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
I love your story. Especially that Puck was close to Kurt. I love Puckurt friendship and its so hard to find! This was amazing. :) Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
This chapter made me really furious.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
Oh wow.
elshie.k chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
nice work! clearly you don't think too highly of Finn, as the story showed, and i like the twist in the plot :)
i thought Blaine was gonna propose, but it seems the overly lovey-dovey scene wouldn't be appropriate anyway! thank you!
Smams chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oh my god! i lovvvveeee Puckurt! :)
ElfArmyOlivia chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
This is amazing! I have been reading this non stop because I just couldn't put it down! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
teilo chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
sad to see it end - thanks for sharing the story :D
LSKlaineGleek chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
A beautiful finish! Thank you so much for writing! Great dynamic between these two very strong young men. I truly enjoyed it. I will favorite you so I can read your future writings!

Lynne
abbarabba'3 chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
Ooooooh! Dramatic. Bravo!
Kathilinette chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
The line is "take a bite of my heart tonight," not "say goodbye to my heart tonight."
harlequinbears chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
Oh so that's what happened...

Great chapter as usual! I loved how you handled this scene!
Ryleigh Hayle chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
Wow! Amazing job! Poor Blaine!
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
Hi! This is Number1KurtHummelFan on a new account! I love your story soooo much and omg I'm gonna get Mercedes to cut those policemen! Update soon! :)