Reviews for One of the Girls
love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Your intro page should specify that is isn't necessary to make an account in order to reply.

Love your stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
great
nightmaster000 chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Great story
The QAS chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
My god, I absolutely love everything about this story. While I do miss the script format, I was blown away by how awesomely (is that a word?) you wrote this, something that really should not be a surprise after I read your other stuff.
I find myself loving Charlie more and more with each story of yours I read. I started hanging out with boys around fifth grade and for a while all of my friends were male (mainly because they would not run away screaming if I told them about the awesome new article I read about parasites that eat people's brains.) Even today, boys make up the majority of my close friends and consider them much easier to get along with. (I just ended a sentence with a preposition. I feel the shame.)

Another aspect I really loved in this story was how you played out the romance. I generally dislike romance, especially in fanfictions where people tend to play it way too intensely. You managed to pull it off in a natural and realistic format. Kyle and Charlie remained in character, nothing was overdone, and most importantly they were given a realistic plot that gave them a REASON to act in such a way. That kiss had just the right combination of sweetness and awkwardness that it could have gone right in the show.

As always, you did an excellent job in keeping with the South Park style of humor. And, of course, your shout out to Mysterion at the end was epic beyond words.
RedGothWasTaken chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I liked this whole thing, damn. Good work Maybe you could do another one some time and pepper in AnotherChad, that'd be cool to see what you make of it. Just a thought thanks for the good read. :D
LoveForever-LoveIsFree chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Perfectly executed and great story! I couldn't have come up with a better idea myself! *bro fist!*
LethalTempest chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
""I don't it when you guys call me a bitch," Charlie interjects, frowning."
Did you mean to put a "like" there, but you forgot? Just thought I'd tell you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
*laughing my azz off* you'r such a douch
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This reads to me like a parody of Mean Girls-style stories, with the outcast girl, the "mean girls", and the revenge at the end. AWESOME Mysterion cameo.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
For some reason, I really hate the idea of Kyle and Charlie being together... oh well
LethalTempest chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Bebe, you had it coming messing with Kenny's bitch! HAHAHAHA! But anyway, as I love Mysterion, this ending was fitting and hilarious. Yet another chapter of hilarity to keep me sane during the off-season.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Mwahahahaha! Bebe, you bitch, you deserved that! :)
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
aw :D sooo sweet :)

A little bummed that its not gonnna develope into anything more though :( They were really sweet together