Reviews for A New Beginning
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Well first of all Happy Birthday! I know it's really late to be saying this, but what the hell! Great story bro! Ive just come to find this pairing and I absoulutely adore it! I can't wait to go read your sequel(which I'm gonna go do now;)) Amazing work, keep up the good writing! Bye!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
nice you should do a chapter where the reast of the titans find out red x is giving raven an option to stop being a hero and the titans do somthing that will try to keep the too apart you are welcom ohh and happy birth day have a good birth day
acrobats they tumble chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Cute. Can't wait to read the sequel.
deena chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh gosh! LOVED IT. It's so cool and sexy. :) I think I have a new favorite pairing!
KitskinMiko16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
sweet job
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loved it! Great job!
ThatCheshireSmile chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! I loved it!
Mutinous Pirate chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was actually pretty good :) I liked it very much! I hope you write more to this :)
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
okay continue please? i liked it and bb made me laugh but i felt like raven let him do too much too fast. shes completly locked down and under strict emotional control with a 5 foot radius to her personal bubble. and shes never been in a relation before right? so shouldnt she be more hesitant or colder and red x would be more sneaky right? so he doesnt get killed everytime he cops a feel. well thats what i think and besides all that i like your story okay bye bye!
rephiamluvers123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
dude wtf update! !
This Is How I Write chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Happy happy birthday

From all of me to you

I wish it was my birthday

So I could party too hey!

Cool story. Is it a one shot or a chapter story. I wouldn't mind it being a one shot but I want toread some more so update update update. :D

Awesome. Story. Really. I love it. Hehe ravens fraternizing with the enemy. Hahahha! And x, you sly dog, slipping notes under mugs like that! Haha. I really like the story it's really cool!
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 1/27/2012