Reviews for A Stitch In Time
Illuviar chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
The OMAKE was hilarious :D
Alejandro chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
Hi there,

hoo hay , what a ride :-) , a really great book with a nice ( and nasty ) dig at the clans in the epilogue (everyone just loves a dig at the most illogical "faction" in the BT universe) .

thabk you for your great work .

cheers

Alej
Sieben Nightwing chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
Absolutly Beautiful! The clans just got owned big time. I am still laughing at the epilogue you put up, and I agree whole-heartedly that they probably deserved it for their arrogance. Great work, and I hope you're thinking of possibly doing a follow-up for this awesome story, because I want more. Great work and I'll see you next time with another story, hopefully a battletech one
great american dog chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
couldn't stop laughing after reading the epilogue...
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
That story is so evil!
Sieben Nightwing chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
You, my friend, are awesome. This chapter is absolutely beautiful, and you mannaged to include the awesome LAMs into this chapter in their ultimate capability. I knew something was going to happen, but this was far beyond all my expectations. I applaud your work on this and I hope to see more in the near future. Best of luck, and I will see you next chapter!
blue liberty chapter 13 . 2/10/2012
cool! nice update,plus a really cool and unique perifery battleship in the calderon class.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
I recommend you change the following to make it less redundant.

The Lola-class destroyer shattered like glass as the missiles ripped deep into its hull but the price of this victory was that the Apis had strayed into the engagement range of the Kimagure and its secondary turrets turned to bear, bringing dozens of lasers to bear.

Should read:

The Lola-class destroyer shattered like glass as the missiles ripped deep into its hull but the price of this victory was that the Apis had strayed into the engagement range of the Kimagure and its secondary turrets turned to bear, bringing dozens of lasers on target.

Asside from that recommendation, I really enjoyed this chapter and I would hope that you would at least answer my reviews. Thanks, and I'll see you next chapter!
blue liberty chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
great update! chapter 12 was a blast to read!
Sieben Nightwing chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Excelent work friend. I applaud this chapter and I hope to see another excelent one soon. I have no gripes on this chapter and I certainly like where this is going. I wish you the best of luck and i will see you next chapter!
pacificuser chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
this is Bien,your long-time reviewer for several years now. I just have a few questions,so since the perifery went back in time,does this mean that the events of the 4th succession war are no longer going to take place in this Universe? Why are the torians still angry at house Davion for crimes they are yet to comit? I mean,this is a different Universe right?
Sieben Nightwing chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Beautiful. I honestly can't think of much to say, other than keep up the great work. I have no gripes with this chapter, and I have found nothing that needs fixing. Best of luck and I'll see you next chapter.
blue liberty chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
the story is getting more interesting... will you please kindly post more original warship designs from the shattered dawn setting? Perhaps the updated stats for the Iron Duke class? Will we see the the Ascalon class for the fedsuns? How about the Emerald class fast cruiser?
Alejandro chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Hi there,

thank you for the A/N, that clarifies things for me.

also thank you for another very good chapter of a very good book ( by now this has become more than a fanfic, at lest in my eyes) .

cheers

Alej
Sieben Nightwing chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Fun. I have no gripes about this chapter, but I am wondering if any of the Clans got pulled back as well. I understand that is still 18 years ahead in timeline if so, but I would really like to know. I wish you the best of luck and i'll see you next chapter.