Reviews for Where's Your Head At?
deleted112216 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I couldn't stop laughing at the tragic loss of Kotetsu's original Orange Julius. That was a nice running gag throughout the latter part of the story. Antonio's nausea was another. "He never felt so grateful to have a man smelling of puke stand beside him." Hilarious.

Also nice was the blend of plot with comedy in general. You did really well with integrating the two genres together. AND recreating Kotetsu and Barnaby's deliciously ambiguous bond.

This was a fun read and I enjoyed it greatly.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was simply adorable and awesome all at once! I liked how you dealt with the repercussions of Maverick and the issues Barnaby still had with him. This story had the right amount of drama, humor, bromance, angst and action and I was enjoying every minute of it.
SolitaryHawk chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
What a treat to read a fully contained story that included most of the main cast. At least it had the boys, who are ten times funnier than the two teenage chickies. Poor Antonio stole the show with his chronic nausea. Personally, I think Tiger and Bison play off better together for laughs than Tiger and Barnaby ever could, but at least you didn't make the blonde his usually obnoxious self. All-business as usual. Everyone was perfectly written in character and the theme of the bromance was nicely reserved.

I liked the idea of Maverick's sleeper cells and the part these 'villians' played in it. This could have been stretched out to a nice long multi-chapter thriller but I understand why you went the way you did. It worked well as a one-shot. Almost like an episode of the actual show!

Nicely done!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really like the concept of Kotetsu playing through the future as if it's the present, and then repeating it all in the end (but now with a better understanding of what to do to save everyone, drones and Barnaby).

You did a great job with the friendship between Tiger and Bunny, it had just the right amount of bromance to be canon! Tiger struggling with his seat belt in the spaceship - and then Bunny having to buckle and unbuckle him - was adorable and spot on.

It's been a while since I've read something of yours, so I just want to say (if I haven't said it already): your writing style is a delight to read. Your sentences are well structured and get right to the point, so every sentence has meaning and worth. Sometimes I just skim when I read fics, but with yours, I read and savored every sentence. Keep up the amazing work!
wff2011 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, that was a great read! It's been quite a long time since I last saw a thrilling, well-written adventure fanfictions with hints of gay love.

Your Kotetsu is very much IC - he is such an adorable dork. I like it that he seems to take everything that happens in stride, only worrying about Barnaby's well being.

Thanks for sharing this great fic.
AllenWalker4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I spent 20 minutes looking up recipes and various other types of things because of this. I just had to know what an orange Julius was, and if the plural was Julii or juliuses.

Some of the best 20 minutes of my life. :D
Skip chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is brilliant - it plays out like an orignal episode, with great characterisations and plot-details. I love the concept; a stroke of genius - fanatastic :D