Reviews for Their First Elevator
Montara chapter 1 . 6/6
Their first ride in an elevator :) Very...entertaining for them :D

I loved the first meeting between Edward and Carlisle, both wanting to protect the boy! It's so funny, in Twilight Carlisle was the wise one, here, he's the baby :))

Thank you!
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I wonder if you could pls write another sequel of this in 2010 with Carlisle and esme Loved it pls.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Never knew that an elevator could bring out such passion. Guess it's usually the simplest of things ;)
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved this! So much depth with these characters that you could explore forever. I find myself wanted to read more and more of these two! Thank you for sharing again!
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was really cute, but what I loved more was that I've never read anything like it. Love the dynamics, how they make their living, that E can read B's mind, & of course, Carlisle. The old worldness. :) - Really fun & interesting read.
maphie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Quite an imagination you have. Of all the experiences afforded by immortality I would not have thought an elevator ride would be a highlight. The microwave is my "Man on the Moon" moment. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks.
RingTheBella2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
that was nice
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was just plain fun to read! So nice to read of The Emrys and his Isa once more. The elevator ride was very modern of you! Kind of nice, too, for Edward to meet Carlisle in Chicago. You folded everyone into this tale so smoothly, too!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I like this one so much better than LMS. The childlike wonder that Isa maintains, even though she has passed so many years upon the earth. Shame they couldn't have made the trip alone, huh? *giggles* Why is Edward called The Emrys?
cilghal chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I enjoyed this, a lot. I would love to see more about Emrys and Isa.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Charming story!

Edward, Isa(bella) and Carlisle and even Elisabeth Masen - fated to meet!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was a lot of fun to read. Like the idea of a much older Edward and Isa Bella meeting Carlisle and becoming friends. And a very different Bella that creates clothing and fashion. She'll be ecstatic when women start wearing pants. Or maybe she'll be the short skirt type?
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
IT was wonderful to see the Emrys and Isa again. I love how they met Carlisle. I hope to see more of them in the future. Such a fun story.
mcamastow chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I remember this one shot i think very well and this chapter is an excellent addition.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Parts of this made me LMAO! Please think about doing more one-shots of post-SWHF EmrysWard? :-D