Reviews for Your Hands Can Heal, Your Hands Can Bruise
SunflowersandRainyDays chapter 26 . 2/5
Well I'm crying now so there's that
celia azul chapter 99 . 9/7/2019
Okay you have already shown that Merle , Tyreese and Sasha are in cahoots with Woodbury . I don't understand why Merle would betray Daryl and what is it about the Governor that makes people so loyal to him ? If I were Alana I would have grabbed what I could after I escaped the rapist and told Daryl that we were leaving and not stopped till I was in the next state.
Ambray chapter 99 . 6/29/2019
Wow, so I rarely come on this site anymore to look for new fics, let alone read old ones.
In the past couple days ago, for no reason whatsoever, I've been wanting to find a good TWD fic. I stopped watching it in S5 so ages ago, don't know why the need came upon me.

What a shock! to see this come top once I put in the filters as recently updated.

You may not remember, but we interacted a little bit back and forth over PM's years and years ago, wow!

So it is a real pleasure to see something from you, let alone a chapter, I'm thankful to see an update.

I hope things outside of writing and working and boring necessary housework are going well for you! I an concur on the tearing hair out in the middle of the night, here I am at 4.15am. Haha.
Genuinely nice to see something from someone who was part of my first foray into this community. :)
gywangmy chapter 99 . 6/23/2019
Please don’t give up on this story! I love it so much.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 99 . 3/20/2019
Oh man, I think I need a refresher for this story. I just remember that her brother got bit and he trusted Daryl to take care of Alana and walked off into the sunset. Everything else is just a blur.
Gracie15Trowa chapter 26 . 3/17/2019
Oh my god i can't finish this chapter just because I'm at work they might think I'm going crazy if they see me crying.
Hadley-sensei chapter 99 . 2/24/2019
Yo thank you so much for updating this. This chapter was wonderful, absolutely beautifully written. I definitely feel you with life getting in the way of writing and how it affects your work. So I really appreciate you taking the time to post this. I've followed this story for a few years now, and think about it every now and then. It's a very original concept for a Walking Dead protagonist, and an overall excelent example of character development and study (this chapter is perfect for this, too).
Anyway, you're awesome. Thanks again for posting this.
~Hadley-sensei
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 99 . 2/24/2019
Great chapter
Izzy-Neko chapter 23 . 9/19/2018
Gotta say I'm loving this story sooo much! I saw you stopped a few years ago- I'll find out at the end if there is a reason and I hope it wasn't a bad one TT
Izzy-Neko chapter 8 . 9/18/2018
This is certainly one of my newest favourite fanfictions of The Walking Dead. I love to see someone who isn't from America going through the world. I knew from the start there would be poor holiday goers in America when it hits. I love the idea of someone from the army from Europe joining! Loving Wilhelm and Alana!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 13 . 7/23/2018
interesting, when the brother goes out he comes back just fine, but when the chick does, not only does she blunder around but then freaks out and has a meltdown. This started so badass this chapter irritated the hell out of me. Make her weak because what, she is the female? You list these skills but then stumbles around like a newbie as soon as she is away from her brother.
ZZuzana chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
that was the best start of the Walking Dead I ever read - good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
I have been searching for a new good Daryl/oc fanfic and I was excited to read your after reading some reviews. Disappointed after just a couple of paragraphs when I read that you main female character picks a crossbow for her weapon. Ugh so many Daryl/oc have done the sirvivors bond and fall in love because they are real badasses and happen to use the same weapon of choice. I have hated them all for once I would love to find a good story, well written that The oc isn't some big badass equal to or better at things than Daryl. Can I get a story where Daryl would actually be needed I honk that's why a lot of people like the Daryl/beth, I think she was too young but she needed him
Runner5ofAbel chapter 98 . 2/26/2017
Hey there! I know it's been quite a while since you've updated but I felt the need to review! This fanfiction novel has been completely and utterly emotionally stimulating. You have a real talent, though that goes without saying. Regardless just wanted to point some things out. Such as the meticulous grammar, vocabulary, and spelling. The slow burn was exactly what I hoped for in more ways than one. Specially given that this is Daryl Dixon we're talking about. He's not easily swayed when it comes to relations with people, and can be hard to love when his hot temper gets the best of him.

Oh and Alana! I love, hate her. It's a good love, hate though. It makes her feel real. She has strengths and weaknesses. Most of the time I love her and others I wanna smack her but that's what makes her a believeable character. I loved her backstory and the relations with Wilhelm. Most of all she's a strong person. Which is, in my opinion the only kind of person Daryl would wind up with. Mainly just cause when someone like Alana wants something she goes for it and won't stop unless it's deemed completely hopeless. That's the kind of person that can worm into Daryl's heart so long as she's persistent, which Alana is.

Their relationship is real. Of course there will be some fights, of course they won't talk for a few chapters given they're both stubborn. The way you wrote it though I must say I was impressed. I got butterflies... butterflies! I'd laugh, get mad, and tear up at times... ok fine I may have cried but just a little. Most of all I loved that you put off the kiss for as long as you did. You built a family from the ground up.

Thank you so much for this amazing story. I had been searching high and low for a good one and found it in yours. I'm sure I'll come back to it time and again to enjoy the story of Alana and Wilhelm.
Avery.preston97 chapter 41 . 1/7/2017
Damnnnn Michonne throwing some truth bomb all over Daryl.

Love the story. Super awesome.
1,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »