Reviews for Your Hands Can Heal, Your Hands Can Bruise
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 5/11
what you said about this story being a mix of the comics and the show, something I would like to say about that is, Daryl having never been in the comics has always felt weird to me (because the show got me first into TWD back in the early 2010s), and currently, Carl's death in season 8 and Rick leaving in season 9 makes the show feel weird now too, since Rick and Carl are not on it anymore.

just wanted to say that.
bosutororu chapter 13 . 4/1
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter! I love this story, and you are a talented writer.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 13 . 3/26
Ok this chapter hit right in the feels! I recently got burned very badly so the fact they set a iron to her shoulder! I swear I felt my burn throb! This really hit different especially with Wilhelm, this chapter he felt like my own brother, only cuz when it’s serious situation he oddly calm and removed, he would have definitely acted like Wilhelm only to show emotions when everyone is gone.

And poor Daryl I think he’s just as traumatized as she is, he really step way way way out of his comfort zone.

Awesome chapter, now gotta rub something on my own burn scar lol! Until next chapter
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 10 . 3/21
Out of all the stories I read Wilhelm is the only one handles Daryl so smoothly, without taking Daryl pic or without making Wilhelm seem overly done, if that makes sense, basically nothing feel forced.

Can’t wait for the next chapter
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 9 . 3/20
Oh my it’s back! I was so confused at first when I read this chapter I was like huh? Weren’t we further then I went back and saw you were rewriting it it was a joy going back to the beginning! Been ages since I read TWD or even seen it, I had fallen off right at the introduction to Negan havent watch since hahah so it’s like this is new all over again can’t wait for more! It’s like going down memory lane.
DenisiaAnca chapter 9 . 3/13
Please update soon, love this story!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 6 . 2/23
Man, I really love this fic. It’s not easy finding Daryl/OC or just The Walking Dead OCs in general because the fandom died down quite a lot, but a rewrite and then the sparse updates I forgot what it was all about. I’m gonna have to tap out on this one. Hope everyone else enjoys this masterpiece. ️
Lily-is-Trumex chapter 5 . 5/31/2021
such nostalgia reading this again! I hope it's continued soon :D
Lily-is-Trumex chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
I am so excited to see that you're revising and editing this story! I loved it the first time around so much! it got me addicted and I'm so pumped for what's to come !
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 3/19/2021
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2021
I've actually loved this story, except in the later chapter that carol kills herself, I an not a fan of her but would have liked to see more of her drama before killing her off.
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 4 . 2/24/2021
Loving the new and improved version, can't wait for more of the story.
nikkithepiranhapanda chapter 2 . 2/21/2021
Oooh I’m so excited to read this again!
ewokling chapter 2 . 2/20/2021
Welcome back! This fic has been on my favorites list for a long time, and I’m excited to see what changes you’ll be incorporating throughout the edits. Looking forward to the updates, and hopefully 2021 is much kinder to us.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
Despite the name, silencers or suppressors don't actually silence all the noise from a firearm. It suppresses around 30 decibels like ear protection. Their dad is right to caution them not to use their firearms. Walkers will still hear a loud “pop”.
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »