Reviews for The Joy Of Breaking Rules
Heheh
Silver chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
one of the best i've ever read; and i loved the plot :)
sychopenguin5 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Hey there! Just popping by to let you know I did really like this fic. The whole concept of their "game" was very exciting, I just love the combination of voyeurism and sexuality-questioning. Plus I'm always a fan of library sex. ;)

I haven't read any of your other stories yet, but if you think THIS is bad, then I really can't wait to see what else is in store!
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
awh(: seriously, I love all your stories. I haven't been reading this pairing for a while, i kind of left it and was more into harry/draco, but im so glad i found your stories. theyre so good.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
What, this is so good.
WookieCookies chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
You're much too hard on yourself. This was a great showing. I love the idea that things started as a playful flirtation- unspoken, but mutual- that they acknowledged to be something deeper. I also enjoy Remus in saucy little minx mode and you it's gotta be hot times if he's putting books in danger. ;)
Flowered Voodoo Dolls chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
(Sorry I'm not logged in, but I'm leaving a review anyway.)
Well, I'm incredibly glad you've allowed me to marry your writing skills, as I shall nurture them and love them dearly.
I love this one! GAH YOU'RE SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! Anyway, this one's fabulous (as always) and I quite like...well, everything, really. The smut, the fluff, the plot, all of it!
I also read the one immediately after this, with the bubbles, but I didn't review that because I had no idea what to say except OH YOU BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU SHMEEEEERGH. Needless to say, I loved it. Because ermahgerd you're amazing.
(P.S. I got your PM, but due to lack of internet access after a certain point and my amazing yet bad-at-PMing phone, I won't be able to respond until I'm awake tomorrow, so, um, it could be a while.)
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
"And probably all over Remus' face..."
Genius.

I don't think this is as bad as you thought. I can imagine it's different, but I think it was pretty awesome.
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
What bleh? This is good. I know that I have trouble writing a chapter with no words and making it even half-way interesting, but this is fabulous, especially the way it ends, making the reader (holy shit, that's me!) want to read more RIGHT NOW (holy shit, why aren't I?)

So, it was good... bye!
Cadence A. Brandt chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This was amazing! I have honestly been a silent fan of yours for awhile now and have recently been working my way through some of your older works. This is by far my favorite. It was too good for me to stay silent anymore. It was short and sweet; straight to the point. The tension build up was amazing but not drawn out like some other fics I've read. You promised and then delivered and I loved it. Bravo! I look forward to further posting and will always be back here reading, observing, and enjoying. 9
Pancakeseatbatman chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
loved it!
DracosLuva7 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Kekeke, take that, stupid lowlifes! (Flames, I mean...;) )

Wonderful story, Miss Dare~ Love this pairing, and I love how you portray them and I adore your writing style! Please continue to spread the RemusxSirius lovin' for as long as you can!

Sev
Mitarose chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Are you kidding? Not as good as you hoped? It was awesome!
subtextmeansbuttsex chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
asdp9fubeirbjsdf *incomprehensible fangirling* This story was absolutely AMAZING. The sexual tension was killing me in the first chapter and I can't even begin to describe how much I loved the sex scene. *sigh* Wonderful, sweetie :)
GabyLove71 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Although the first chapter was my favorite of the two, you have a well constructed and well written out story.

I believe this is one of the best I've ever read.