Reviews for One Man Army
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 1/18
A delightful (if rather gruesome) story about how Harry and Hermione find a solution to the war, and somehow make time to implement it. Worth a read!
AnAddictedReader chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
What an interesting ending. I think this is the first time where I read Harry going back into time multiple times just so there are clones helping him kill Voldemort.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Good story. I like the Time-Turner idea. Too bad you didn't include an epilogue. Manfred would probably love to hear the tale of how his Time-Turner helped end the war and the evil wizard!
ILikeComps chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Time travel is always so difficult to comprehend. Nice story and a good read. Thanks for sharing!
atymer chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Once again appreciate the author not sanitizing war and its cost. Harry is a soldier who only now may be realizing what he truly fought for.
1529 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
A very good story. I do think it could use another chapter or an epilogue, but a very good story.
MurphysLaw1812 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Great
Nanchih chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
An interesting - perhaps unique - one man army concept. Congratulations!
Loatroll chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Awesome story! Really taking the time turner to it's logical extreme. Thanks for the great read! Really looking forward to more from you!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
nice
Richard6154 chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Very good story idea, well executed and well written.
Thanks for sharing
Hurin3 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Nice. Cool concepts here. I loved the side characters in Paris and Switzerland. And the hidden island. Nice touch that. I also liked the nicely understated H/Hr romance.

Thanks for writing!
soccersack chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
That's was really good! I'm not normally keen on short stories but I'm very glad I took the time to read this one.
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Nice work, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I wouldn't have minded if Voldermort had put up more of a fight, but against that many Harrys, he wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.
Narg chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
A wonderful story with a delightfully unique and believable twist on the "power he knows not." Stories like this are why I read fanfiction.

Thank you for sharing.