Reviews for Home at Last
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Hola, ha pasado mucho tiempo desde tu ultima actualización. Espero que te encuentres bien y pronto puedas retomar tu historia. Eres una muy talentosa autora, con ideas originales y maravillosamente desarrolladas.

De nuevo reitero mis mejores deseos, esperando que sean solo las actividades diarias o la falta de inspiración lo que te aleja de tus fieles lectoras.

Saludos y animo.
Pau-0803 chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
OMG it's been more than a year since your last update. I just hoe life hasn't been too hectic for you. Is there any chance of new chapters or fics?

Take Care
ShyAnon chapter 30 . 1/15/2013
Oh man just finished your KFAR series and now I finished this one and must wait for more . . . Why!? I love the way you write Severus. You got me addicted lol. I hope another chapter is in the works and I hope everything is well for you.
Pau-0803 chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Hi, it's been so long since your last post. I just hope that your ok and everythong is going fine.
And of course if you have a little bit of time for another chapter that would be amazing.

Take care
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 30 . 6/13/2012
Dun dun dunnnn! Uh oh. **

On a different note, I'm glad Hermione and Ron have split up and I hope to see Severus and Hermione spending much more time together. I hope your RL eventually calms down enough for you to continue this great story sooner rather than later, but I'll take what I can get. ;)
Carla Balsinha chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
Hi dear Sharkey!

Wonderful story until now!

I just cannot wait for more!

Take care

Carla Cascão
notwritten chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
It is interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
I am glad she's okay, and I think Ron (and Harry) will be as well. But, as to the end... Well CRAP! Thanks, hon! HG4eva
WannabeWolfe chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
Oh what a cliff-hanger to leave us on! Good luck with your schoolwork and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to update sooner rather than later.
Danica chapter 29 . 4/30/2012
Fantastic story, really. I love especially the complexity and originality of your plot. That you write well is an extra bonus!

Also, Friedrich's identity has been driving me NUTS since I've started reading. He's Nietzsche! Thank you for the closure ;)
Seyfert chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
Oh, things are getting really interesting! :)

I am liking this story more and more with each chapter. I love that things are not rushed, that your characters have the time to be properly portrayed and grow.

I will be eagerly awaiting your updates (no pressure, I know how hectic life can be sometimes!)
Stephiebob22 chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
I'm confused... Were those Voldemort's thoughts at the end? Despite my question, it was a great chapter! Nicely done :D
Nordellikl chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
OMG! I just realized something and very clever. Somehow Voldemort remains connected to Harry!
use2b2t2 chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
Short chapter but very interesting with its implication. Is Hermione going to make herself accessible to the Dark Lord?

I wonder of the God he calls for.

DragonRose4 chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Oh well that just solves the issue of who is gonna watch Severus to make sure he gets the girl! Awesome!