Reviews for Arachnophobia
RynTheObsessed chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I had seen Clue before a long time ago but I just recently watched it again with a friend and this time my shipper heart latched onto Mrs. White/Wadsworth. And since then I've been searching for all fanart and fanfic related to them. This fanfic is exactly what I was looking for. Not only is it perfect, it's extremely well written. You have a talent with words, the images brought to my mind were so vivid. I just love this so much! The only thing that upsets me is the fact that it's just these two chapters. Please, do you think you'd ever consider finishing this marvelous story?
anonymus chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I demand you NOW to put a new chapter up! A month, okay. 9 months? Hope you didnt get pregnant or anything and leave this behind! Its nanowrimo! You should write THIS novel! I love it so much I come to it every week to see if it has been updated.
Allyson Kat chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I know I've already written a review and all that, but I absolutely love your story! You've totally got me hooked!I was just writing to let you know that I'm impatient for the next chapter and very much look forward to reading it! :D I really like how you write and can't wait to see where this goes!
Allyson Kat chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love your writing style in this! I was worried I wouldn't find a good White/Wadsworth fic but this is awesome! Can't wait for your next update! :)
RitatheBeetle chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Well you've officially got me hooked! I love your descriptions. I can see and hear everything in my head. Now what is Mrs. White doing at Hill House and what's happened to her?

Don't go disappearing off the face of the earth without finishing this story, okay? :)

~RitatheBeetle
CountessRipper chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love it so far! Can't wait to read more! It's sooo nice to see some of Mrs. White's background and why she really killed her husbands. Update soon!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
RitatheBeetle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oooh, very intense! I'm hooked! It is very in character with Mrs. White would do. Please update soon! :D

~RitatheBeetle