Reviews for Five Scenes in the Life of Elizabeth III
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 3/31
I absolutely adored this. I loved getting to see Honor through Elizabeth's eyes and you captured the world beautifully.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Very nice and an interesting reverse look at these events from Elizabeth Winton's perspective. As we now know, Mike is taking point against Manpower and Mesa herself while Honor deals with other threats. Manticore does seem to develop very competent officers and looks to be infecting her allies with the same traits.
alichi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow.

Just decided to hunt down some other HH fic after reading Effect of Diaspora once again and found this gem straight away.

Makes me want to re-read all the books again.
WLBjork chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Well, that was very well done.

However, I do have 3 nits to pick.

1. Nimitz was not in the chamber when Honor duelled with Mueller.

2. The Republic of Haven became the People’s Republic of Haven some time before the books. The Legislaturists were replaced by Pierre's Committee of Public Safety in the mentioned time frame.

3. Brigadier Tomas Ramirez is in the Manticoran Marines. His father Commodore Jesus Ramirez of the San Martin Navy was the POW Honor rescued from Hades.

As I say though, those are minor nits.
Sweedish Chef chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You have got to add more!1111
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
It was nice to see Elisabeth's POV on the events in the books.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Love this short-long story! Brilliant insight into what Elizabeth must have been thinking with each of these messages - particularly loved that last one. :)
George J. Smith chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Very Nice!
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow! Like whoa! My first Honor fanfic and what an amazing job you have made out of it! I never read any on this series because I thought the books are already too full and too perfect to write anything worth reading which won't be retelling but this fanfic definitely proved me wrong! And I'm glad forf it:-) :-)
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Very nice fic that show the Honor series in a different light.
Tinnock chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I was looking for something with Elizabeth's point of view of finding out honor was alive, you gave me that and so much more. Thank you
chaossaurus chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'm not shamed to admit I got chills reading White Haven's dispatch. I must say well done and I'll certainly be reading it again. The only thing I thought was missing was Honors Code Zulu at Basilisk. I know it was mentioned but besides that. Excellent writing.
Drew1969 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
All I cam say is NICE
RonRR chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
A very good story. I like the focus on the receiving of good news as opposed to bad.

Many of the rest of Honor's battles don't require a dispatch, Elizabeth was there.

Thanks for writing,