Reviews for Some vows are meant to be broken
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/11
Wonderful!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Awww, it's nice to know Erin DOES have a heart, and doesn't just keep her alive out of pure spite :D
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Nice job I love this.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I like the positive light you shone on Strauss and the way you brought all the different story elements (Strauss' problems, Garcia's wishes, the family feeling of the BAU) together in the end. Very enjoyable read!
mabelreid chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I enjoyed this immensely. It's good to see inside Strauss's head. I did feel sorry for her as her alcoholism came to light. I was impressed by the way Hotch and Derek dealt with it in the end, firm and with compassion.

I loved that it was Strauss that forced the confrontation between Kevin and his mother. I think I'd like Kevin's mother very much!

Of course, Morgan finally making his move was a wonderful way to end. Good for Rossi and Hotch.
tholtman chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story. So nice to see Strauss as human. Enjoyed Kevin getting put in his place too. Wonderful writing as always. Thanks for sharing, more please,
mummacass chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
now this was one great story. A totally different viewpoint to Erin Strauss!
Red Writer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was an amazing story - but heck your work always is.

A talent like yours should be shared. Dont forget that.

You bring joy to your followers and we miss your written expressions of love. Because that is what these stories are - a love of the written word - a love of storytelling - a love of your characters.

Dont let any negative peoples thoughts take that away from you because it is in you.

Be happy!

Angela.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hehe, that was cute. Having Strauss be the one to help was great. Especially the scene with Mrs. Lynch finding out the truth. Great story!
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love your new story. This season I'm really starting to like Strauss. She is not as bad as she seems. She seems like someone with problems like everyone.
lucy62 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012