Reviews for Counting the Seconds Missed
b.aka-chan xD chapter 1 . 2/2
Gold Lord...now I'm depressed. Your story is truly awesome and well-written...but damn, it hurts!
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Amazing. This conversation flowed so naturally with the essence that is HHr that I absolutely loved it. The tone and narration style seemed really cannon-like, which was so awesome. Thanks for writing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was surprisingly good...I really thought you would turn them into a couple by the end but was surprised when you did not...I loved this ending, this was such a sweet Harry/Hermione moment :)
xD chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great job! .
badkidoh chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well it was very interesting.

A sequel would be nice if Harry & Hermione get together in it.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I won't presure you, but a sequel would be nice. This was so sweet. Oh, I know. My friend and I have had this conversation before. Except, he was the one in a relationship while I was technically single. I think this a conversation Harry and Hermione would honestly have. I always felt, that at least for a moment, they thought of fancying each other. Loved it.
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
As long as it ends in Harmony, a sequel would be lovely :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beautiful :)
lemon squeeze chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I found this enjoyable. And like a previous reviewer, I felt that he might admit he masturbated at night, haha. It was bittersweet to me, and it deserves more reviews than it has. Really good job, and that's that I usually only read M rated fics. ;)
Wow chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This moved me in ways I can't explain. The writing was so beautiful, so touching, I can't believe my eyes. At times it changes tone, but then it comes back to happy, funny laughs between them after a while. I really like that about their relationship. They can talk about pretty much anything. I love how they care foreach other so much and how they just want to be as close as possible before anything happens. You showed a beautiful relationship in this and I can't thank you enough for such a great read. Amazing.
anitosh sovereignty chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I know some of it was serious and beautiful, but LOLOL, Ilove it when they admit to having wet dreams aboit the other, that is simply genius! Haha, im probably just a perv or so,ething, but that was my favorite part. It was sad at the end, but I really enjoyed their conversation, ot seemed so easy going. I really like how the comvo can chamge at the mention of th eir danger. The writing was beautiful as well. overall, amazingly grat job!

Lol,, wet dreams. (i would have died laughing if they admitted doing thimgs on noghts when they're by the,selves, haha). Wow, i'm being extemely immature, aren't I, lol.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
it had so much emotions in this story it was so real stuff like this do happen in real life && iam happy to read a story like yours !
DarkMoon1301 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I just adored this! Something about was just... ah :) You know? It was very well written, & it's unique. I've never read something like it on this site. Truly well done!

Much love & cupcakes,