Reviews for Numb is Easier
Becky chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this is like the best thing i've ever read.
november21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Amazing writing. Poor Sebastian. I want to give him a *hug*.
murderormercy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was a very interesting aproach to Sebastian, I liked it very much. I've seen others suggest that he has issues with his past, but you actually handled it well and didn't overdo it-which none of the other fic writers I've come across who choose this interpretation so far has managed to do. It was really sad actually, and very to the point. Lovely.
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
MY POOR SEBASTIAN HE NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LOVE HIM! MY THEORY IS SHARED BY OTHERS! *fistpump* We SeBlaine shippers must stick together. Loving you right now!
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love, love, love this. It's so powerful! I've read it at least 4 times in the past 3 days. It's so emotional and totally believable and just wow. I love how there's only 2 actual dialogue lines and how you pour so much emotion into the way you've written this. I'm trying to pick out a favourite line but it's so hard because I love the whole thing. I'll go for the 2 lines starting with: "You get your phone call two days late..."

I'm really looking forward to reading more of your Glee writings!
mirrored-feelings chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was amazing! It's my favorite finding Seblaine stories that really capture the emotion and you my friend have done it! Swell job! :-D
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very wonderful use of 2nd POV. First I've avtually ever read or been utterly impressed with. Except I kindof wish it hadn't been second pov because I took Seb to heart and feel so sad now. That was a wonderful angst one shot. Though from the first line I thought it would have turned out a little more hopeful than it did. I hate sad and dissapointed emdings (because I'm such a romantic sap) but life is life and I really enjoyed this style of writing so keep it up!
rachelisntanowl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Let's talk about how wonderful this was and how I adored it and loved it and it was angsty and perfect and you are awesome.
JD Bloom chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Angst!seblaine is my drug. This was amazing even if Sebastian was the one hurting in the end.
FactionB chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh... Oh. I just. I... I barely have words to review this.

My jaw is touching the floor right now. This is absolutely brilliant.

Thank you so much for writing it.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm not really a fan of Sebastian, but this touched me.