Reviews for The Shop at the Mall
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Another spectacular triumph, M'Lady, You're like the Energiser Bunny - you never fail me and I thank you.
PiperGrace2015 chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Sequel?
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I have seen both versions of "Shop Around the Corner" and really enjoyed them. But I have to say your version wirh Jack and Ianto is my favorite one. Thank you!
JazmineKiller chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
so amazing!
JelloStix chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I honest to goodness had an eye-gasm whilst reading that last scene between Jack and Ianto. Shivers down my spine. That was a bloody fantastic piece of writing. Thank you fpr sharing that with all us other Torchwood fans. Keep on writing for my sake if no one else's. The world meeds talent like yours.
Jade-t9 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Aww so adorable! Absolutely loved this sweet story - and kind of sad when it came to an end. I love that you made the decision that Jack came clean right then - that was a great ending
portmanteaux chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I adore 'The Shop Around the Corner.' This actually made me tear up a bit toward the end :)
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I so love it. its such a wonderful fic.
DashingHero chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Nice one! Jack did deserve that punch but at least Ianto's giving him a chance. I mean he has to they both fell in love with their 'friend'
Lynka Read chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I liked this
isis2 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Im sorry this is over, even when their future together had just begun. I love every chapter of this beautiful story, thanks for sharing!
chironsgirl chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
The gift of time...That's what we all want.

XOXOXOXO
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Sequel!
lesleigh chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
That was a lovely story, thanks
Huehuetecti chapter 8 . 1/20/2012