Reviews for Wishing for a Reprieve
TDLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
So well written and really adorable. Thank you so much for writing an Annie/Abed story! I've been a shipper of these two for a long time. Hope there's a follow-up!
Meghan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hi! Really cool. I would love to see a longer story. Keep my eyes open for if you decide to do another one.
CremeSophtilly chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was really well written and so cute. It was nice to see her comparing how she felt about Jeff with how she feels about Abed.

I'd really like to see you write that love triangle.

Keep up the good work.
xemily33091 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love it! Very well written. You should think about writing a prequel or sequel to this, I think it'll be wonderful.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awwww! This was great. I just wish you would write a follow-up one-shot where Annie and Abed get together in the end. :D Hehe. This was well-written, it flowed smoothly, and I loved how she kept blushing when thinking of Abed. I know what she means about thinking someone is "stupid," even though she really does like him; don't we all do that at one point? Realistic and IC.

And I liked how the one serious teacher at Greendale was a rare commodity, lol. :P

Keep up the good work, pal!
tt chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hehe, this was cute. I like stories which approach Annie/Abed which also deal with Annie/Jeff, because I like the angst of love triangles.