Reviews for Downfall of the Vaktovians
duhspartan chapter 1 . 4/15
what the fuck
SC Penguinous chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Interesting concept, but a very unlikely event to happen just like that. You may have still won, but VAK troops are widely aknowleged as the best of the best, so it would not have been so simple. But great concept.
allo the epic chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
bad!
GreatOverseer chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh, so, so... SO... predictable. Let me summarize:
The small group decides to go to war against the big group. The small group, despite overwhelming odds (600,000,000 troops, anyone?) wins the battle, and then invades the capital of the big group. They kill the entire rest of the big group's army, and then kill the leader.
... Okay, we've seen it before. The underdog wins by default.
The plot has, in short, holes you could drive a truck through.
swordfighter26 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
stfu vak is getting all new with vac its not over.
Comment1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
The plot was too fast, and there was no detail included. It's sort of biased, seeing as it says 'join REAF or die'.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nice fic! This is how I totally feel about TRA.
What the heck chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Um.. this is dumb. You don't last ten seconds on SMO nowadays.
And also, I am making a group called PAT, the Predator Assualt Team, that will unite all greatest fighters on Roblox to beat VAK.
You suck, have a great day.
REAF thumbs down.
Lolnope chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is, no descriptions, outrageous numbers, and you all rode on your unicorns to attack Kaznan?
Tiggbear2ninja chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
...This is like a fanfiction just to flame VAK.
But besides that,its okay I guess. A bit short.
zach1102 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Just..horrible story. Worse than any I have ever read. The longest chapter is barely one paragraph.
What is the point of this?

Obviously, your lil REAF would never even get close to killing a VAC, yet alone a full Vaktovian.
Just...just try to make it good before you post filth like this. I mean, really.
Cake chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Well that was...quick.
spik1d2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I hope this is true becuse vak needs to fall they ruel by useung fear so no one chalenges them but there is still always hope and the darknes will be replact by light
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2012