Reviews for Every Time
KazeCat chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This scene is hard to watch even the third time - not at all funny as it's probably supposed to, just hard. The only good thing about it is Sherlock's reaction to it - actual shock. Somehow only God knows he didn't see that coming (even I did right as he started talking), and he reacted almost sensitive, guilty, and all human. At least _that_ is something for Molly to be proud of, in a way.

This fic is interesting because you just KNOW everything happened like this. Poor girl.
I think Molly is the saddest comic relief character in TV history.
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh gosh-just loved this. You are a brilliant writer, and this was perfectly portrayed. It was like your revealed the scene to its deepest potential! I don't have words for how much I love this!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You truly comprehended the scene that happened so well that I have to go back and watch it again. That moment it is so easy to hate him even though I still am in love with the character. What really pissed me off in that episode is that he was kinder to Irene Adler than Molly. Big Jerk but I tell myself it is because he is actually in love with MOLLY. However he can't handle his feelings for her so he copes the only way he can. He destroys any chance he might have to be with her by putting up a barrier. He is mean to protect himself from falling for her which to him would show a great shocked look on John's face when he made his apology says it all. Even Watson can't believe that Sherlock revealed how much he cared when he admitted he was wrong to make those comments. No matter what Sherlock said he was very physically affected by the dress and the whole sexy look she was sporting. Damn that obnoxious text just when
he was starting to really see beautiful and desirable Molly.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I could have strangled Sherlock that thime- but i was so happy that she told him how she felt- you did a good jbo with this fic- Sometimes i want to stomp on all of his toes- sigh
watram chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Agh, this is so freaking amazing. I loved that scene and everything you made out of it. You've got Molly down to a tee, and it's glorious while being heartbreaking.
ElizaSP chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow! I didn't watch Season 2 yet, but I've seen some of the gifs scenes between Sherlock/Molly and reading this just makes me want to watch S2 even more! The last part absolutely made me want to cry!

Yeah, Molly is this strong but unoticed woman who doesn't know she's beautiful! And Sherlock is definitely not helping... Well depending when. Because he does tell her sometime what makes her look beautiful but he can also bring her down, all the more because she's fragile and very unsure of herself but she's the one who has the more heart in the whole show and she knows him better than anyone else (except John maybe). It seems like Sherlock realizes it though... Slowly but surely. I love that he told her she does count! And I hope you'll write his point of view on this Christmas night! Please :)

Love your writing!
foggy Alice chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I like to read what Molly thought when she went to the chrismas party. It's a really nice Story.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Going over fics to rec on tumblr and found this in my .ous links. Can't believe I didn't review it, bad me. I loved it, the detail makes it feel more Molly, a fab background to what seems a small part in the show.
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I just saw this episode last night on the TV and as soon as he started talking I just wanted him to shut up. It was so embarrassing I could barely watch. You did an excellent job of writing this piece and captured their character's (well *her's*) perfectly. I love how you added the text message at the end. That actually made me cringe when I watched it. Great work! :)
ferggirl99 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well, they're a pair so I'll review both. This one is sweet, but painful and a bit desperate, as that's Molly. You have some really nice moments in it, though. I think it's probably the more difficult of the two to write, since what she's feeling is so much clearer, poor thing.

Favorite bit: "He's still talking and everyone is staring at him because everyone knows. Everyone except him."
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for your insight about what she may have gotten him for Christmas. I was trying to think of what it might have been, and I couldn't think of anything.

I felt so bad for Molly in that episode, poor girl.
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Honestly, thus was quite flawless.

Every detail of this story rang true, and it really appealed to me not only because of the wonderful writing, but because of the amount of feeling you pit into your characters.

Your Molly was so realistic, and her emotions so heartbreakingly lifelike. I teared up at the end. Honest to god.

Brilliant work! )

-Drishti
ArtsyChick chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh, poor Molly! You're so good at writing Molly and I can totally imagine this is how her day played out before she saw Sherlock and he broke her heart! I loved it :D
cumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this is an alarmingly accurate description of xmas shopping at westfield!

also a great account of molly's POV of sherlock being a bit of an idiot to her

good job :)
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Poor Molly, bless her heart. Loved reading this, all the effort she went to. Off to see the companion piece now...
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »