Reviews for Every Time
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Honestly, thus was quite flawless.

Every detail of this story rang true, and it really appealed to me not only because of the wonderful writing, but because of the amount of feeling you pit into your characters.

Your Molly was so realistic, and her emotions so heartbreakingly lifelike. I teared up at the end. Honest to god.

Brilliant work! )

-Drishti
ArtsyChick chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh, poor Molly! You're so good at writing Molly and I can totally imagine this is how her day played out before she saw Sherlock and he broke her heart! I loved it :D
cumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this is an alarmingly accurate description of xmas shopping at westfield!

also a great account of molly's POV of sherlock being a bit of an idiot to her

good job :)
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Poor Molly, bless her heart. Loved reading this, all the effort she went to. Off to see the companion piece now...
deaka chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is lovely and a bit heartbreaking (fortunately I went ahead and read Always as well which helped a bit with that). Poor Molly always seems to bear the brunt of Sherlock letting his mouth run unchecked. At least (maybe) he's grown enough to realise that yeah, it's hurting her, and that's not good.

The really ironic thing is how they're actually kind of alike in their extremely bad social skills. Post-mortem jokes, oh Molly.

ANYWAY. I really like this, and it's great that Molly has self-awareness here; she's so dazzled by Sherlock, but she is still well aware of things he is and the things he isn't.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was so great!
enomix chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, I loved this scene from Sunday and you've written it very well. Molly is perfect and so is the whole plot leading up to the scene. Great story. Really enjoyed it.
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is really, really well written. Oddly I thought about doing the same thing the other day but I'm just no good at the sort of thing. I like Molly's voice and I really think it takes a woman to write something this honest about another woman's feelings because while we might understand to read it, men just don't get it like this.
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So beautiful. I love Molly and always feel really bad for her, you know? As much as I love Sherlock, he's such a dick to her all the time.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
poor Molly - and Sherlock is an idiot! It never struck me to think the Sherlock didn't know that he was the object of Molly's obsession, but it makes sense now. As always - beautifully done and I hope to read Sherlock's pov in the near future.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this. Your way of explaining Molly makes me realize why I like her so much, because I have felt in her position. I have felt this exact way about someone who was good at everything, but totally unkind to me; getting that person's approval was so much more important because of that.

Poor Molly. But good for her for not being completely blind about the negativeness of her infatuation.
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
that was just about perfect. The scene itself almost made me cry, but all the back story you provided positively broke my heart. Now I'm sure it couldn't have been any other way. Bravo. And extra pint of curses to Sherlock's arrogance and Irene's ill-timed messages.
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Poor Molly. This was a very perfect characterization of her!
Mizuki1988 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh, this is so lovely and heartbreaking... poor, poor Molly, I love her a thousand times more than I did before after this episode...
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ugh, that was almost as painful as the scene. I think you captured the character of Molly perfectly here - even small things like the fact that she buys "smellies" for her Mum that just make her seem a little bit more real. And then that ending just broke my heart.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »