Reviews for One Piece: No Reason To Be Riddled With Holes
AnimePriest chapter 1 . 1/9
Im crying. I can't stop the tears running down my face! I'm trying to get back to my own story that i'm writing but i can't stop reading your stories! D: What shall i do?!
mousey45322 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I actually cried a little bit.
Lunacii chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
QAQ Stop making me cry
Shikuroaka chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
it is so not crappy, it's bittersweet beautiful, like dark chocolate that is unsweetened. And that's my favourite kind.
zofie15 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
ok...wth?...I mean hell of a story and all. I really love your stories but come on. You killed Luffy? That's just wrong. Anyway I actually kinda liked this story in my own twisted-mind kind of way even though I just cried a waterfall of tears from the beginning to the end of it.
pharaveej chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story! I actually tear up while reading it.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
this was so sad but well written
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
so who did shoot Luffy? because i want to probably kill them off in one of my stories. i like it even though its a sad one.
Princess Furret chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Luffy! That was so sad
Naomi-nami16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awww that was cute but sad. Poor Lu, I want to go find that thing that shot her and beat the crap out of him!
Rell chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
TT so sadTT bt it expresses that where there was a will there is always a way..but in her case there wasnt any help so it was rather sad..a luffy with a terminally dreaded illnessTT anyways good job and hope you update soon