Reviews for Matters of The Heart
Pricycle Bicycle chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Very good.
Well written and good description of each of the characters' behaviour.
Particularly good deduction description from Sherlocks POV
Augmented Argument chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Epic. Keep writing, can't wait for the rest. Brilliant characterisation.
Lillian81 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Hahahahaha! Wonderful end to the chapter!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You're a very good writer (she adds as a side note). I especially liked the virgin ref and 'Miss Baker'.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I love the deductions in this one, I can't ever do them, they're so bloody hard. I did think the 'hand on the chest' was a bit of an overkill though. She doesn't need to try that hard to make an impression...oh hang on this is in chapter 3...anyway. Physical contact and adverbs. If it were me I'd tone down the former, low though it may be now, and kill the latter completely. Everything she does is 'seductive'. She's already said the words let us figure out the rest. The physical contact would give it away actually...so kill the adverb keep the touchy-touchy :P

THUMB IN THE JAM! AAAH!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
This is great! I'm so glad someone's involving Irene. Most are too busy defending J/S, flouncing off and screaming "I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!". Yes alright but that doesn't mean Irene doesn't exist.

This is great as well. What a set up. With the end of the 'Falls' it'll probably be rendered alternate universe but God help me, I do not give a damn.

The only thing I'll say (so far because I can't draw much of a conclusion about plot yet - nicely set up though it may be) is that you could make your chapters longer. Suck a few more people in, it's hard to get into tiddly chunks of story. No opportunity to get into the rhythm of things.
Eby chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Love it! So clever
barus chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I love the deductions in your story - though that's not the only thing I like:) please, continue...
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Loved this! The deduction Sherlock made was good and I think you really got the things that he would notice and comment on! Haha I loved the beginning with Sherlock and John arguing, it was quite cute :) I can't wait to see what's coming and I absolutely love the fact that Irene has managed to come on to Sherlock within like not even half a page of being introduced to the chapter! Waiting for the next one eagerly!
Lillian81 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Irene and Sherlock, so much tension, you e portrayed it really well! Also, brilliant job at sherlock's deduction! I can't wait to see more!
Eby chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I really like this! It's very intellegent and I love that Moriarty seems to know their hearts better than they do. Love it!
barus chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Great! This is great! another chapter perhaps! It's quite witty and I loved the deductions! Go on like this, please..
StixieMarie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I think this is a great idea and you should continue! Looking forward to updates!
barus chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this! Very Irene-like and Mycroft-like. Please, update soon. I would very much like to read more...
LuckyNumbers chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Irene loves to break the rules.