Reviews for A Demon's Fate
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
God, I adore this. More, more, more!
Gottin Konig chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Oh my mind when I read this " Harry, you woke up the whole house with your screaming." My mind- Now why would a young boy be screaming in the bathroom? It most probably isn't from the assortment of young woman in the house certainly not for THOSE reasons.
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
This sounds interesting ;)
Cian Keita chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
This is good. But you don't need me to tell you that! lol, Update! please...
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
i really like this story
Barranca chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Hehe, Voldemort is cultivating Harry's image as a little angsty delusional boy with mental issues. Is he related to Skeeter?

I'm wondering how Voldemort found out that Dumbledore knows Harry is a horcrux. Because this is sensitive information that someone like Harry would not be able to keep secret. Although I don't think Harry's friends would be hard pressed to believe Voldemort had a chat with Harry in their front garden and let him walk away unharmed.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
harry is going to have so many problem to answear that one, do please continue quickly
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
brilliant story! can't wait to read more.
Amanda2308 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I liked it. I love all the voldemort and harry convos so much fun lol voldemort is so mean teasing him like that. Poor harry he can't catch a break plz plz update real soon.
Desolate Sanity chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Did Hermione mean when he was yelling at Voldemort or did something happen that Harry isn't aware of? Questions, questions.

Awesome chap by the way, can't wait for the next.
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Lol, Harry woke up the house with his screaming, lol. *snicker* How embarrassing. But hilarious from my point of view.

Thank you! I had fun reading this.
itachisgurl93 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
oh harry baby...sigh...can't wait for the next chap!
ShiRaToRiMaRu chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
So far this feels like a good story. Let's see how it will continue. Please update soon! Ah, my life just would not be complete without an occasional dose of Harry/Voldemort -goodness. :D
Desolate Sanity chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
So, he figured it out? Huh, so that's why he came to see Harry. It's all starting to make sense now. But I wonder how long is going to take Harry to figure out what he is.

Awesome chap by the way.
Desolate Sanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really like what you have so far and I can't wait to read the next chapters. I wonder why Voldemort was acting that way and that voice. Is that voice the horcrux inside of Harry, or was that just a dream?