Reviews for Luck's Limits
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 10/12
This is REALLY impressive ! You managed to write the characters in a way that makes it seems like it s the author who wrote this. And yet ut s completely your own style ans own story. I m thoroughly impressed and deeply grateful for this OS.

I enjoyed it as much as Fate s Favorite.

ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 10/5
Great fanfic. U got the characters down nicely.
Now, I want to see more of this fix xD Like if Harry somehow got his memory back and confronts Tom. That's always fun. Lol. Well, at least things ended relatively well for them.
anaraz chapter 1 . 8/11
not bad.
Fulminate chapter 1 . 2/21
I really liked it, and the way it ended was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh my goodness, that was amazing. It gave me chills and I love this story . One of the beat side stories I've read. He icecream part made me laugh, just picturing that.
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow this actually fits in perfectly with The Fictionist's story! I absolutely love it! You got the characters down great. So I'm guessing this takes place around the time when Tom still liked to obliviate Harry? xD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
loved it.
pink penguins chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i like this story a long with your other one shatter snakes
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. It was well written and I liked Harry and Tom's dynamic. Hmmm, you know I was always under the impression that the Shrieking Shack was built (or at the very least considered haunted) when Remus Lupin went to school as it was his yells and shouts during his transformation that made people believe it was haunted. So one would think that the past Slytherin's wouldn't know much about the Shack and it's reputation but I could be totally off about that. Anyways, this was a really great one-shot. Thanks for writing!
Validate0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
lol Tom stole Harrys ice cream right out of his mouth. tht made me giggle. well done on potraying Tom and Harry so well. i really enjoyed ur story.
Krysania chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was one of the best small adventures that I have ever read... You have the characters down pat!

Up until the Obliviate is now one of my favorite stories!
The Fictionist chapter 1 . 1/2/2012

Aaah, I grinned through reading the whole thing like a crazy person, and now I'm completely hyper, despite the tenseness which had me on the edge of my seat. This was great, you have nothing to be worried about...unless your Tom when Harry gets his memory back, haha.

Seriously awesome, I very much enjoyed reading it, and I thought it was very well written and the dynamic was strong. D

I'm not sure what else to add because I'm not really coherent.

All I know, is that this is the first of many times I will be reading this fic...

Thank you so much for writing it!

You made my day. And I love the title.

roseemilee chapter 1 . 1/2/2012