Reviews for If it's Love
Uuuugggh! I can't believe you stopped writing here! This was soooo good. I guess I'll just have to imagine the happy ending.
Olya-la chapter 10 . 8/22
Ughhh I wish there was more. This is brilliant.
erintherese86 chapter 10 . 1/10
Just read all 10 chapters of this story. Love it! Ohh what a cliffhanger though! I'm pretty late to the Mondler fanfic party so I suspect this may not get finished. It's such a great story and so well written so I really hope it does!
annakightley chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
So I was reading Chapter 1, and I thought it was Chandler whom was getting married! Bit confused...haha it was good so far well done x:))
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Noooo this is so good to be unfinished :([
Anne chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
You are amazingly talented at writing. This story has been so incredible and I don't think I'm alone in saying that it really needs an ending. Early Mondler is such a precious friendship to watch, but I feel like your version is just so right in every way. I'm so invested in this fic and am hoping with every fibre of my being that you will somehow see this and write one final chapter. Leaving this story where it is just isn't fair to Mondler or your readers. I realise it has been so so long since it's been updated but I am here flat out begging you to please please please finish this story. You have an incredible talent.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING. This entire story was one of the best Fanfics I have ever read. It's been 3 years and I know it's a long shot but if you could do a quick little chapter just finishing this up that would be amazing. I love how you made it Chandler express his feelings to Monica first and how Joey was always pushing for them to be together. I just think this is so well written. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
I can't even explain to you how much I love this story. I know it's bedn 3 years but is there any chance you would ever update. It would make me extremely happy
MatteneyLover1031 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
have to say, I got teary-eyed. nice!
MatteneyLover1031 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
awww. they're in love. well, in this chapter, Chandler fell in love. your writing skill is amazing! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Loving the alternate storyline!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I read this story nonstop the last day and this morning, it's kind of a marathon I'm doing with your stories. Please, pleas, PLEASE update!
chrisi2503 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I read all chapters of this beautiful story in a row because I just found it this morning. And now it seems to be over at this point? Something needs to happen, seriously! I fell in love with every chapter and now I'm sitting here heart-broken and the only thing I can think of is "Will he go to London?".
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
You said you would updated soon and here we are, 1 year and 4 moths later, still waiting for... a miracle, perhaps. The point is: this story is so good, you are such a great writer, it is a shame it is unfinished. So, please, give it a try again, at least for a matter of closure. I guess it would not take a lot more, a few new chapters though, giving that the situation is kind of complicated for Mondler now, but it should be just enough to get to an adequate ending (a Mondler-happy one, I still hope)
OldMondlerLover chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
How could you have left this unfinished?! It's remarkable. I hope someday you're back and writing again, at least this one fic...