Reviews for To Catch a Killer
Lyokni chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
First off, my name is Loki, and it's been a real pleasure to read your story!
Secondly, I have half a mind to go review every one of these chapters, for this story deserves so many more reviews.

This has been a wonderfully written, well thought out, and planned story. I feel that you are a proud author, and that is reflected by your amazing writing skills! Keep doing what you are doing, and if you should happen to come back to us with a sequel (which I would love it if you did), I would whole-heartedly follow it, favorite it, and review it!
-Loki
Sadekuuro chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I have to say, I loved the closing line! Roy finally getting his closure is a good way to end it, I think.

Overall, I've greatly enjoyed reading To Catch a Killer. The characters have been true to themselves and I liked how you incorporated elements of both the anime and manga/Brotherhood canon plots while still remaining original.

As far as the sequel goes, the summary sparked my interest and I would like to see where the story can go from here.

All in all, great work!
QueenCari1129 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
-claps- Okay, I'm going to be honest right now. This is one of the greatest FMA AUs I have ever read on this site. The plot, the way you portrayed the characters, the pacing, this was outstanding! You did an amazing job! Bravo! We have finally came to an end, but everything has to come to an end, right?
Anyways, as for a sequel... hm... I'm eh for it. If you have another plot that could go well with this universe, than yeah, go for it. As long as it's a great story, I'll read it.
Once again, great job coming this far.
HanamiyaDanniiMakoto chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
I will be waiting for that sequel, hope that its coming soon!
See ya!
ClosetFMAFan chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Well I wouldn't say I want a sequel, you wrapped it up rather nicely right there at the end. Dotted your 'i's and crossed your 't's and all that. If you wrote a sequel, though, I'd probably read it.

And really, this story was awesome. It was so incredibly carried out. The parallels were great, it was a good plot just on it's own, the characters were really IC... just all together extremely well done. Good job and thank you for writing :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Mmm. Let me begin by saying congratulations. This was well written, absolutely captivating, and rather realistic. I can't even complain about the automail (not that I would) considering recent advances in prosthetic technology. The last line is also well appreciated, bringing everything back to the near-beginning, with Hughes.

I also like the idea of a sequel, especially with what you have planned out. I have but one complaint: don't you usually FIND a killer before you CATCH them? Arguably, to even catch them, they have to be found, because to secure them, you have to find where they had been trapped. But other than that, I absolutely love the idea and can't wait to see who you're pitting up against the FMA cast.
ec-writes chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
The ending was absolutely perfect. I loved all of it.
The interrogation was well done, as well as his conversation with Gracia and the get together at the Elric's.
Personally, I'd love to see a sequel.
A baby Elric nearly there, Poor Ed dealing with a killer nipping at his heels, Roy and Riza getting pumped up for that repeal- it would all be a fun read!
This was a very fun read, and should you ever write another FMA piece, I'd definitely be one of the many to read it.
Abbalina chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
I would love to read TO FIND A KILLER! It's sounds great so far!
Teki chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
YES PLEASE SEQUEL! Let me tell you, this is probably my favorite AU out of all that I've seen. Great work, and I hope you do write a sequel!
Amber Hastings chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
OMG!... I can't believe it's finished! I don't want it to be finished... If you loved writing this I can bet you will love writing the sequel, am I right? Please. That summary sounds intriguing.

This was awesome, congratulations you have made a unique piece of work and I'm sure a lot of people, besides me, just love it.

On a side note, I think I have to say this: I feel like the automail installation wasn't quite right. I mean it's supposed to be a lengthy process. A normal rehab lasts three years. The initial surgery and port installation takes some days, and from there some time has to happen before the actual automail arm can be attached. And you made it happen in four days! not even the building of the arm is that fast. So I felt it a little rushed and unreal... but that's just me.

I know you probably wanted Ed to be up and about for the ending, and I loved it... but, in my opinion, it didn't add up.

Aside from that, this was perfectly awesome and I enjoyed every word of it. THANK YOU.
I hope you get around to write the sequel.

Amber
ObiwanDS chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Wow. I can't believe that it's over now. You did a phenomenal job with this story, truly capturing the essence of the characters while skillfully adjusting them to how you wanted. Kudos to you! Anyways, in terms of a sequel: YES! The sad thing about endings are that they end. But with sequels, the story continues! So yes, please let there be a sequel. Cheers, and once again, great job!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Great story! I'm excited to read the next part! I bet that's when Homunculus shows up! Along with the missing Selim.
Lizzie chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story. I've never read one, or even heard of one, like this before. All the hard work that went into this story really shows. So, once again, thank you.
I would love for you to write the sequel. It sounds like it would be another great read. Just reading the summary made me excited. Lol,
Animemad10 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
A great story has come to an end :(
It was an awesome story and really well written but this is just me being annoying when I say that I hate when something exciting happens the chapter before, and is not continued , then I have to imagine what happened inbetween! As I say that's a really small thing!
Please write the sequel, it sounds amazing!
Sokkasm chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
You really put a lot of time and effort into this story, and it really paid off.

The story exceeded my expectations, and I regret not reviewing every chapter for it. I'm an idiot. The plot was unique and fantastic. I've always liked AUs, and this one is amazing.

I really hope you do that sequel...it looks interesting.
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »