Reviews for To Catch a Killer
TheWriter222 chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Aww yay Al and Mei are here! I was actual gonna ask if al would show, but I did t have to! Great job
TheWriter222 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Question: why didn't u put Falman in? Or is there a reason?

I like it so far. I get and NCIS feel from this. Good good. I'm usually not for murder mysteries bt since it's FMA and u r my beloved senpai I will read this so far beautiful thing. Love the lighter for mustang, works great.

-TW222
RascalKat chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Mmmm... curious indeed! Why the heck wouldn't I want to read a story like this, considering one of my possible career paths involved Forensics? :) This is great so far, I'm definitely intrigued! On to the next chapter, though XD
The Best Pen Name ever chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Silliness is my favorite action.
Mackajane chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Read this in two days. On the train to and from Uni, between classes and during meals. Loved it! More please. Thank you
RawR chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
o.0 if you write To Find a Killer I will love you forever! I'm sorry that I never finished reading this sooner...it got lost under a whole bunch of other bookmarks XP I do hope you keep writing even if it's not a sequel! You're amazing - you were probably already told that like a hundred times though right? - and I think I'm going to reread this right now...MWAHHAHA.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
I would love to see a sequel. Your characterizations are spot on and the plot is really good. Hope to see more :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
OMG! This story was awesome. I stumbled upon it yesterday evening and read everything in one go (I'm so sleep deprived right now). The plot was amazing and the setting for this story was really interesting. I loved how you handled everyone's character as well. Roy and Ed were amazing. I love seeing those two together :D

It was funny trying to figure out who and when the homonclus would appear. It took me a while to realize that the round detective was gluttony. Winry being pregnant is awesome and I figured it out quite early in the story. You did a really good job in building everything up. I was very satisfied with the ending.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. I loved every bit of it and I would love to see a sequel!

Keep writing

-Shiroi Ichigo
October25 chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
I love this story it's so well written I'm jealous of your ability. I'd love to read a sequel but you should decide yourself since you're the one who has to write it. I'll just cross my fingers that you do.
fangirl2013 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
Im love it! Very put ogether, well wriqttin,you kept really in chachter and along the main story line while making a more moder version. All in all an amazinh job
Lyokni chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
First off, my name is Loki, and it's been a real pleasure to read your story!
Secondly, I have half a mind to go review every one of these chapters, for this story deserves so many more reviews.

This has been a wonderfully written, well thought out, and planned story. I feel that you are a proud author, and that is reflected by your amazing writing skills! Keep doing what you are doing, and if you should happen to come back to us with a sequel (which I would love it if you did), I would whole-heartedly follow it, favorite it, and review it!
-Loki
Sadekuuro chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I have to say, I loved the closing line! Roy finally getting his closure is a good way to end it, I think.

Overall, I've greatly enjoyed reading To Catch a Killer. The characters have been true to themselves and I liked how you incorporated elements of both the anime and manga/Brotherhood canon plots while still remaining original.

As far as the sequel goes, the summary sparked my interest and I would like to see where the story can go from here.

All in all, great work!
QueenCari1129 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
-claps- Okay, I'm going to be honest right now. This is one of the greatest FMA AUs I have ever read on this site. The plot, the way you portrayed the characters, the pacing, this was outstanding! You did an amazing job! Bravo! We have finally came to an end, but everything has to come to an end, right?
Anyways, as for a sequel... hm... I'm eh for it. If you have another plot that could go well with this universe, than yeah, go for it. As long as it's a great story, I'll read it.
Once again, great job coming this far.
HanamiyaDanniiMakoto chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
I will be waiting for that sequel, hope that its coming soon!
See ya!
ClosetFMAFan chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Well I wouldn't say I want a sequel, you wrapped it up rather nicely right there at the end. Dotted your 'i's and crossed your 't's and all that. If you wrote a sequel, though, I'd probably read it.

And really, this story was awesome. It was so incredibly carried out. The parallels were great, it was a good plot just on it's own, the characters were really IC... just all together extremely well done. Good job and thank you for writing :D
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »