Reviews for To Catch a Killer
ObiwanDS chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Wow. I can't believe that it's over now. You did a phenomenal job with this story, truly capturing the essence of the characters while skillfully adjusting them to how you wanted. Kudos to you! Anyways, in terms of a sequel: YES! The sad thing about endings are that they end. But with sequels, the story continues! So yes, please let there be a sequel. Cheers, and once again, great job!
Hotspot the 626th chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Great story! I'm excited to read the next part! I bet that's when Homunculus shows up! Along with the missing Selim.
Lizzie chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story. I've never read one, or even heard of one, like this before. All the hard work that went into this story really shows. So, once again, thank you.
I would love for you to write the sequel. It sounds like it would be another great read. Just reading the summary made me excited. Lol,
Animemad10 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
A great story has come to an end :(
It was an awesome story and really well written but this is just me being annoying when I say that I hate when something exciting happens the chapter before, and is not continued , then I have to imagine what happened inbetween! As I say that's a really small thing!
Please write the sequel, it sounds amazing!
Sokkasm chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
You really put a lot of time and effort into this story, and it really paid off.

The story exceeded my expectations, and I regret not reviewing every chapter for it. I'm an idiot. The plot was unique and fantastic. I've always liked AUs, and this one is amazing.

I really hope you do that sequel...it looks interesting.
ec-writes chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
AAAAHHHHH!
What a freaking chapter!
Great description on the battle, it was really superb.
The intensity in the moments before Mustang made the final call with Bradley was written perfectly.
Poor Edward. :(
Can't wait for the wrap up!
Amber Hastings chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
Ok, this is getting kind of addictive...
I was wondering how would you make him lose his arm. I think I got my answer, didn't I?
I can't help but being suspicious... maybe is nothing, but... well, let's say I don't know what the writer is thinking... But... Why Al didn't answer his phone? He was honestly really busy with the party, or is something else is lurking in the shadows and this is not the end of it?
Was Bradley the real Homunculus Corp's president or is there an even bigger fish?
How does "Father" play into this? Or he isn't worth a part in this AU?
...
(Sorry, I think I've read a little too much Katzenbach and Lee Child for it to be healthy)
Be back when you are!
Amber
LuvversLuvvie chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
ACK! SUSPENSE IS SUSPENSEFUL! PLEASE DON'T KEEP US WAITING LONG! DAMMIT, WHY DOES YOUR WRITING HAVE TO BE SO ADDICTING? UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE
ToscaThorCat chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Ed's gonna lose his arm, isn't he? I like this story! I am so glad you decided to continue it!
FwooshEye chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Very good. Though I have to admit I had forgotten his arm wasn't automail in this fic, so I was a little confused a moment until I remembered it was only his leg xD Looking forward to the final wrap-up!
QueenCari1129 chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Ooo this new update is sweet!
Anyways, gah, new chapter 3 Looks like Mustang is closer to justice for Hughes. :]
But Ed! D:
I can't wait until the next one. :]
OstensiblyInsane chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Two weeks is too short... I'm sad that this is ending, I loved this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
:D I'm happy now!
Sadekuuro chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
I'm relieved to see they made it. The fight with Bradley was really well-written, and I'm glad Roy did the right thing in the end. I look forward to the conclusion :)
ec-writes chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
AH! What an ending!
I'm so excited to the update! Seriously, can't wait!
The scene at the Elric's was heart-wrenching, but sweet in the end.
Poor pregnant Winry. All she does is cook, work and worry.
The poker game comment between the three were funny.
Hohenheim's 'slip up' didn't go the way I thought, but I liked it.
It spelled out what was up, and that's what was needed to be done.
You're doing great! Keep up the awesome work!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »