Reviews for To Catch a Killer
Sadekuuro chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
I'm relieved to see they made it. The fight with Bradley was really well-written, and I'm glad Roy did the right thing in the end. I look forward to the conclusion :)
ecmwrites chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
AH! What an ending!
I'm so excited to the update! Seriously, can't wait!
The scene at the Elric's was heart-wrenching, but sweet in the end.
Poor pregnant Winry. All she does is cook, work and worry.
The poker game comment between the three were funny.
Hohenheim's 'slip up' didn't go the way I thought, but I liked it.
It spelled out what was up, and that's what was needed to be done.
You're doing great! Keep up the awesome work!
ecmwrites chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Great chapter! I love the coming together of different officials to help bring down Bradley. Very well done.
Oh, Ed and Mustang. I love Winry's comment about 'having an affair'. Too funny!
And he WOULD pull his father into that plan. Oh boy.
Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Sadekuuro chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
And so we're off to another gala. At least they've caught Kimblee now, so that's one thing less to worry about. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Sorry for the late review, school just decided to eat my soul :)
QueenCari1129 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Okay, this is honestly one of the best AU's I've read on here. It's pretty creative and worth reading.
Now then, time to wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
erico637 chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
If you can make it so ed loses his right arm somewhere along the story, making it end up like the opposite of the manga where he loses an arm instead of getting it back, i would be a very happy camper. Maybe it gets chopped off by a sword in Bradley's old war collection? Perhaps in a confrontation with either Bradley or Selim? Also, your story is amazing. I like it! (Yes, I'm a little cruel with the characters I like, but think of the edwin fluff that would result!)
MadManWithATimeTravellingBox chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you suck! CLIFFHANGED! AAAAAAAHHHH
Sokkasm chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
This story is fantastic! I can't remember if I reviewed before, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. Actually, I think I might have. Whatever, that's irrelevant.

I'm glad you have some of the next chapter written! Woo!
Amber Hastings chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
This was awesome... you had my wheels turning! hahahhaha
True, you took your time, but I can't deny it was worth it.
please, I want to know the end of this!..
I'll be back when you are.

Amber
Sadekuuro chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
I love how everything's coming together. I really curious about how Ed's plan will work out!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Oh goodness, if Ed's more than considering visiting his 'father', and WILLINGLY, you KNOW things are serious.

Ah, I almost pity the guy when they catch him. Then I remember he ordered the murder of Hughes, so I sit down at a computer and politely type up a horrendous torture scene JUST for HIM. *smiles*

Absolutely love this story - can't wait for the next update.
MadManWithATimeTravellingBox chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
the word quickly should not be in this story.
It just ain't right, man!
ecmwrites chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Ah! This was so good!
I'm so excited to read what you have planned next!
I wish I could name what show inspired the scene. Lol.
Sadekuuro chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Wow, the end was intense... I loved the parallels to canon, both in Mustang and Envy's dialogue and Envy's ability to change his voice. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next, especially considering how Mustang actually killed Envy instead of being talked down. I hope you update again soon!
royriza4ever chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Yay for amazing chapters! And Roy finally shot Envy! *pumps fist in the air in victory*
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »