Reviews for To Catch a Killer
OstensiblyInsane chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
'id'

THE F, NOT THE D! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
'Rotund-ness'

'id'

I'd fix those if I were you.
Amber Hastings chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
OMG... this is amazing! The characters are so loyal to their personalities. Their profile is the same. And you're following the same facts as in brotherhood. It's happening exactly the same, just diferent circumstances. Key events that reshape their relashionship dinamics, especially Mustang's with Ed and Hawkeye. Hahaha...
you know, i'm kinder of waiting for the parte where Ed losses his right arm and Bradley takes pregnant Winry as hostage. Just like in the series.
Right know I feel like we are in the part when Mustang kills Lust after she hurts Havoc.
Anyway, this is awesome. Please update soon!
Pipsqueak Ninja chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I have to say I'm really enjoying this! I just started reading this a little bit ago and I haven't been able to walk away from my laptop for the last two hours. I love how everyone is in character and you've nicely converted the manga/anime into a modern day cop/detective story. I'll have to keep an eye on this one. :)

I look forward to the next update!

Blaze
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
No! Cliffy! How dare you! T.T
Sadekuuro chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Another cliffhanger! So very, very cruel... I'm rather excited to see how the situation with Lust plays out, as well as what happened to Ed. I hope you update again soon!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I like how Fokker's name sounds like Fucker. ω
ClosetFMAfan chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I first saw this story when it only had four or five chapters and I thought "Wow, this seems pretty good, I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on this!"

Then all of a sudden it had 16.

And this is the last chapter.

I'm not happy. Quite insistent upon another chapter, in fact. So this is me, insisting.
Leocht chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Sorry if I sounded like a jerk in my last review, and you should seriously watch NCIS. It's realy good!
Leocht chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Is Vorac Gluttony? If so, I figured that out pretty quickly just by his name. Points for the idea for his name though.
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
OH NO OH NO EDWARDDDDDD

CLIFFIE! The sneaking in part was cool, and the cliffhanger left me all like.. NOOOOO

Please never abandon this story ;-; I love it

Update soon ah!
Moosaurus chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
I'm so glad I found this fic. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this. You incorporate elements from the original storyline in a creative manner and I appreciate that. Other AU fics quickly fall into stereotypes but you've done a fantastic job so far. Looking forward to reading more. :)
f.tastarossa chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Gahhhh Climax wheee XD
very exciting!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
'"I've been risking my life since the start of this ting, so don't tell me I should be regretting it now!"'
'The small hum of the computers provided and ambient sound that drew the forensics specialist to his own thoughts.'
Thought you'd like to know that there were some errors.

Oh. Well, now that makes me interested in the shows you did base it off of. The only unfortunate part is that I've never heard of them... It's going to be a blast finding them!
f.tastarossa chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
hahaha I was very enjoy reading
and forgot to post reveiw /
It was very good XD