Reviews for To Catch a Killer
October25 chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Loved the chapter, sorry I don't have any criticism constructive or otherwise!
Mai Nayme chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Ah, so it's finally been revealed that she's pregnant! I kind of expected Ed to be more like "Holy shit, I'm gonna be a father!" before revealing his happiness, but oh well. I bet he'll spoil the poor kid, claiming that he has to be a better father than Hohenheim.
Also, on the topic of Scar, I find it kind of odd that he's justifying all those murders simply on the death of his brother. I didn't see any mention of him fighting because for the Ishvalan people (was there an Ishvalan genocide in this story? I don't recall). And is he still very religious here like he was in the manga? 'Cause I remember he used religion to justify it as well.
And to finish by summer, that's a huge goal to accomplish! You're one of the few authors on here that update so consistently and actually complete all their stories. That is really admirable in my opinion.
Sadekuuro chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
It's finally Friday, meaning I finally had a chance to read this! Ah, at long last...

The fight between Ed and Scar was impressive, I could see the whole thing playing out in my head. I really liked how you resolved it, too. The end of the chapter was just great!
October25 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Yay I'm so happy there will be more! What a cliff hanger too, still great though.
Serendox chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Oooh, cliffhanger! I'm glad you'll be able to start writing faster. I can't wait to see where this fic will go!
Mai Nayme chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Sorry that you were waiting. I had gotten sick during the weekend, and I still have a cloudy head.
Well, overall it was a good chapter as usual. The last sentence sounds like a parallel of the scene with Scar and Winry in the manga. I doubt that Ed would kill him though. The staging of the plan, however, I thought was kind of rushed.
But Sheska's in this chapter! I hope to see some more interactions with her. The manga kind of just uses her for one thing before she is completely forgotten for the rest of the story. Same for Paninya, whom I hope to see sometime later in a visit to Rush Valley or something.
Sadekuuro chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Ah, a cliffhanger! I really want to know what happens next...

Once again, the entire chapter was really well-written. I especially enjoyed the action during the latter half!

Thanks again for a great chapter, and a happy (slightly belated) New Year!
Caffeinated Star chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
You've definitely improved in your writing. This was a standout chapter, I really enjoyed it. And the ending action scene was done wonderfully. I can picture everything clearly and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Nice cliffhanger setup by the way.
bluesky21543 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Darn it... why the cliffhanger? Update soon so I don't wallow in such devastating suspense. Another great chapter! In my last review when I said you had "restraint," I meant that you don't exaggerate or try to manipulate anything in some horrible way so that it fits what you want, but rather you keep all the people in character despite this being AU. So yeah, it was a compliment when I said you had great "restraint." Keep up the great work!
Serendox chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
My guess is either Izumi or a hostile...or maybe Winry. XD Love this chapter-I'm getting the feeling that Winry is expecting! So exciting :) Keep writing!
bluesky21543 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Just read your story in 2-3 days and it's pretty amazing! It's a very well done AU and I can't wait to see how everything develops. You style of writing is witty and has a certain restraint that only adds to the suspense. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Marinne Karneval chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
niceee... i like that chapter :D I really cant wait for the next one please update pretty *dog eyes pleading* oh and also I like the new summary :3
LightMyBulb chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Awesome chapter! And I like the new summary, much more dynamic :) and I think I know what's got Winry all flustered ;D
Ookami chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
uuuuuu, it starts to get dark, but I find it quite interesting. Please update as quickly as possible. Do not be pressured, but your story is just fascinating, I'd like to read it soon.
Wolftimber chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Is it still going to be Envy (he probably goes by a different name) that killed Maes in this AU? hmm... Well, even if it isn't you seem to make everything fit together so well I doubt it will matter! :)
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »