Reviews for To Catch a Killer
f.tastarossa chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Gahhhh Climax wheee XD
very exciting!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
'"I've been risking my life since the start of this ting, so don't tell me I should be regretting it now!"'
'The small hum of the computers provided and ambient sound that drew the forensics specialist to his own thoughts.'
Thought you'd like to know that there were some errors.

Oh. Well, now that makes me interested in the shows you did base it off of. The only unfortunate part is that I've never heard of them... It's going to be a blast finding them!
f.tastarossa chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
hahaha I was very enjoy reading
and forgot to post reveiw /
It was very good XD
f.tastarossa chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sadekuuro chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Ack, cliffhanger! Way for a mission to go wrong...

Once again, thanks for a great chapter! I apologize for the short review, but I don't have much time on the computer.
Animemad10 chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Please don't tell me that the next chapter is just going to be mustangs POV ?! I want to know what's going to happen to ed! Regardless great chapter, everything is getting heated u now!
Madison chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I really liked this chapter, Barry's way of speaking makes me laugh. I believe the Miranda rights speech Mustang gave was a nice touch and gave it a more real world feel. I only have one problem, this is supposed to be a Royai fan fiction, but the only "chemistry" I caught was when general G. asked why they have done "it" yet. I love the pairing and this is a story about it so how long until post?
hiya chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
okay, so... this is my review for the whole story so far:
best fan fiction i have ever read! are you, like, an author or something? this is REALLY good!
Sadekuuro chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter! I really like how things are coming together. However, now that Bradley is aware of how far Mustang and co. have gotten, the whole case will probably become even more dangerous... I'm really looking forward to seeing how this pans out, so please update again soon!
GriffinRose chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
I love when mystery stories like this are so well planned out! Everything just makes sense in them and as you read them you just go 'Oh! That fits with what happened there!' It's like the best feeling in the world.
Well done! Beautiful writing as always!
hi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
seems very good, but rather long.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love you. Forensics, as odd as it may seem, is my passion. So I love you for putting two of my favorite things together, FMA and forensics. If I were a fangirl, I'd be squeeing right now. (Thankfully I'm not, so I'm not exploding into a burst of rainbows and butterflies right now. The though makes me shudder.)
Reading this, the Mustang Team sounds a lot like Gibbs' team on NCIS. Don't know if you watch it, but if you do a little bit of research, the characters (except for Gibbs and Mustang) sound very much alike.
Chii chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Comment to first chapter: one word, awesome!
HanamiyaDanniiMakoto chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
wow, you're great just to write this, I look forward to the next chapter!
K. Rynna chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Again a another awesome chapter! I love your build up to events (Winry's pregnancy being one of my favorites...Though I did feel slightly stupid as it didn't hit me until the party in Central,but Ed hadn't realized it yet either at that point and he's a genius so...;D). It really does add a level of intrigue that poorly planned story just can't replicate. Keep up the amazing work, and looking forward to more!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »