Reviews for Indebted
S chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Great story! I love that Annie is not crazy as much :) Did you give up on it ?
S chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Great story! Great chapter! I am glad that it is complete because I do not need to wait for the next one :)
roxanne.charbonneau.35 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
I Know you haven't updated in a few years but I really wish you would because this story really is truly AMAZING and I absolutely LOVE IT
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
So sad! But ready great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story! It is REALLY good! :) :) :)
NunaXoxo chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
OMG WHERE ARE IS HER FAMILY?! If they're dead, I'm going to cry. This will push Annie over the edge. So worried for the next chapter. Pleaaase let them not be dead, Annie will get even worse! And Finnick seems so upset, whats going on? Please update ASAP!
NunaXoxo chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Can't believe this, I don't want anything bad to happen to Annie. She's crazy! It's lucky she has Finnick to protect her though. Good job as usual!
NunaXoxo chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I liked this chapter :') It was sweet, how she got home and she's happy. Finally happy, haha. I hope her and Finnick remain close, he needs her. Great job, I liked this chapter. I hope Annie continues getting better, she deserves it after that hell-hole.
NunaXoxo chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Poor Annie :'( I feel so bad, I really hope she improves. I feel so, so bad for Finnick. Good job with this chapter, even though you thought it was a let down I liked it :)
NunaXoxo chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it. The communicater was an ingenious idea. Great job, but I feel like this is the calm before a storm...
NunaXoxo chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
I like Calypso, and how she fit into the family. I feel so bad, this sadness is tearing me apart haha. I hope things get better!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Been really LOVING it so far. Great job- this is really interesting. I hope Annie gets out.
NunaXoxo chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loved it so far! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story and I'll be sure to make sure you know what I think!
anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
love it! :)
RandomIsMe chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Oh jeez I love how you write Annie and Finnick, it's my absolute favorite. I really like how to bring up the age difference. Lots of people on here seem to ignore it and it bothers me considering in the books there is definitely an age difference. I also really like how you didn't have them grow up together being bffs, that's usually a common one in the fics, and to me, it doesn't seem very realistic. But yeah I really like this:) update soon? Cliffhangers aren't nice;)