Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
graceling234 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Please please continue! As a fellow Hell on Wheels fan fiction writer, I beg of you to continue. You have a great writing style and obvious talent. Keep it up!
DanniMitchell85 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Glad to see some one else enjoys the show enough to write something for it. You seem to have the characters down, but it's still early on in the story, and show.

I look forward to seeing more.

Danni
Flashes09 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ooh, I'm excited for a Hell on Wheels story, especially one about Cullen and Lily!

I'm looking forward to updates!
G-G-Ghost chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I think this is a great start. I'm glad you chose not to rush the Cullen/Lily relationship and instead follow the pace of the series. I enjoy their little character moments.

You have a very clear, matter-of-fact writing style that is easy to read. I do hope to see more HoW fiction from you. Like another chapter of this story, perhaps? :)
thinktink2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So far so good. Need more to get a clearer picture and more in depth review.
kristinarose chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very nice! You captured the characters perfectly. I can really see this playing out on the show.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I'm really excited for this story!
ReadingInTheDark chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I have been waiting for a Hell On Wheels story... And this is exactly what I've been looking for! Please keep going I can't wait to see where this goes!
love it chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I really love what u wrote, im a big Hell On Wheels fan. Could u do me a favour? There is a major lack if Lily/Durant stories. Maybe you will could write one please? Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awesome!
Evangeline Celeste Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I WAS JUST TOO LAZY TO LOG IN! PLEASE CONTINUE! AND MAYBE YOU COULD READ MY HELL ON WHEELS FIC (WINK WINK LOL SORRY FOR MY SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!) BEST OF LUCK AND PLEASE CONTINUE!

MANY HAPPY READINGS,