Reviews for The Trouble With Worlds
AidenSurvival chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
I enjoyed every chapter from the start. :)

thank you.
Loki's Son chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
Ah, the ultimate irony. Suzy has powers. :P Her life is officially ruined. Now the Rules apply to her as well.

Her travelling to other fandoms is an intriguing idea and she has quite the support team to help her in her mad quest to collect loot.

All in all, a satisfying end to a wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing. :D
AidenSurvival chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Last chapter is next week?

The finale...is near.

And no more stories?

b-b-but! I will miss your wonderful updates.

I'm glad I stuck around for the ride.

Your stories will be in my memory forever.
Windona chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Been reading for a while, but this is the first time I reviewed.

I love it. Usually I'm not a big fan of OC stories, but this sold it for me. I love the after-action reports, and the theories do make about as much sense as anything else.

The shipping was funny, and I can't wait for the last chapter.
Loki's Son chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Here it is, almost over and it still feels as though it just began. Great wrap up. Everyone heard what they needed to hear and reality bit a few people.

Now we find out how the rest of the cast of characters has been taking this. Should be fun!
AidenSurvival chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
Fantastic! Stuart's plastic body ripped to shreds made my day. :)
Ambivalent Amber chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
My internet died on me so I didn't get to read or review. I'm a zombie jk. AMAZING AWESOMENESS! I love it! My mind was blown away. Nice touch with Staurt's demise. I agree reviews are addicting :D Can't wait to read more, but I guess I have to along with everyone else ;)
Loki's Son chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
What a way to start the day. The first thing I found in my email this morning was my Story Alert for "Trouble with Worlds". As you can imagine I eagerly tore into it.

Suzy discovers her limitations and Gardner saves the day. Stuart's fate is greatly amusing, especially with Suzy's treatment of him.

Action may not be your forte but you did well enough to keep the reader glued to the scene.

As for the Sue Slaughter, a bit of the Tinkerbell Effect going on there as well?

I can't believe it's almost over. I'm going to miss Monday mornings. :)
AidenSurvival chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
The Sues sent me in a giggling fit. *laughs*

Oh Gardner, they're out of your league...if you know what I mean. ;)

2-3 chapters left? D:

I can't wait for more! You have me hooked!
Loki's Son chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Yes! The insanity paid off. And we get to see some of Annie's cohorts in action. I agree with Suzy, her names for them were better, or at least funnier, which goes a long way in my book.

Stuart is proving that he isn't some mad genuis when he can't figure out the logistics of moving an armored column across the country. Not that I could do it but it's the principle of the thing.

Suzy's free and looking for vengeance. Gardner's free and hoping Suzy doesn't accidently screw him over in her furor. Ah, good times.

Now we'll see if Suzy can stop Stuart with a single punch. She did it before but somehow I think he'll be expecting it this time around.

Once again the story was seamless within it's own logic. It'll be fun to see it wind down and come to a satisfying conclusion. Yes, I have faith that it will be a satisfying conclusion. I've trusted and admired the author's skill for two stories now and she's never let me down. :)
AidenSurvival chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Implementing your own self in a comic? Brilliant!

SAVE THEM ALL! :D (If you read the "Take All the Things" meme captions, you'd probably get it. XD)
Loki's Son chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Sorry this is a day late. My story alert never arrived and I hadn't checked the site all day yesterday. Anyway, on with the review...

Angela's plan isn't crazy. It's actually a good idea. Dissimenation of the truth is rampant in our universe, why shouldn't it be so in this story as well?

As for Suzy's plan, it does sound crazy but it fits in perfectly with the framewokr of the story. I have a feeling you can empathize with Suzy's author a little too much. :)

Great job. The plans are viable and the wheels are set in motion. Let's see if Lucy can get Annie to bust some heads. :)
AidenSurvival chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
I can see Batman kicking his ass already.

Awesome chapter!
Loki's Son chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Aha! I called it in an earlier review (the weapon thing that is). The other details are typical JLU enemy plans though the bit about the governor rings a little too true.

I'm so happy to see Suzy standing up to Stuart. Go girl! Kick his butt. Hopefully we have a very satisfying bitch slap coming. Not to mention a knee in the groin. I can see it now.

Suzy's treactionto Stuart was very realistic. I've had several friends that would respond that way to similar stimuli.

The plot, as always, is awesome. The writing and dialogue are very crisp. I can only say keep up the good work. I look forward to the Gardners' disbelief.
AidenSurvival chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Shooting Superman? Made me think of the animated movie "Justice League: Doom". All it takes is a kryptonite bullet, folks. D:

Can't wait for the next update!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »