Reviews for I could never hate you
droplet chapter 7 . 4/11
I have to say, this story is really well writen. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you for keeping Karasuba's personality :). I hope you'll continue writing again. It would be sad if this was yet another abandoned story...the good ones all end too soon :(. Hope may prayers will be heard :)) Thank you for your work
Vendeta117 chapter 7 . 3/28
This is truly a unique story you have made and I am very impressed of the amount of imagination you have put into this unique story. You have done Karasuba justice in keeping her the way she is in the anime/manga, I love her psychotic nature and I always wondered what would happen if Minato and her really got together. Thank you again for your time and hard work.
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/18
I really hope this gets picked back up again soon as I have had a lot of fun with this one.

The 2nd person perspective from Akitsu and Karasuba helps us to understand why they would be attracked and drawn to someone with such self-loathing. Plus the little internal battles, mainly on Karasuba's part, are very entertaining.
mordreek chapter 6 . 2/18
A princess bride quote? You sir are too kind.

The meeting of Akitsu and Karasuba was all I hoped it would be, and Minato shines as he puts himself on the line. *Fan fare music*

I liked your take on Akitsu, as having her emotions and feeling the connection but the experiments by MBI act almost like a blocker to whatever parts of her brain get the winging.
mordreek chapter 5 . 2/18
This is going to be gooood, I can't recall Karasuba being the "sharing" type. Nice to see that while Minato is less than bold, he still has the determination to help others that endears him to others.

We see Yukari still being an obnoxious, abusive brat and I really hope she gets her comeuppance soon.
mordreek chapter 3 . 2/18
Hehehehe, oh I can't WAIT for Yukari to meet Karasuba, that will be delightful.

Have to admit I am enjoying the slow mellowing of Karasuba, it fits well for what we know of the winging process.
mordreek chapter 2 . 2/18
ahahahahaha, *falls on the floor in hysterical laughter* did that dumbass just try to blackmail Karasuba? HAHAHAHAHAHA, woooow, you...have...I have no words for that.
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/18
Ok, I'm interested. It takes a special kind of forgiveness for Minato to do what he did. I can actually see why Karasuba would be impressed.
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 1/8
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Downhillrabbit6 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Stories like this, they just make me want to puke... rainbows! Jesus this story conveys Minato's weakness so well, but that is made up for in the form his completely unbelievable and inhuman level of benevolence and residential please. Keep it up. I have been looking for a Sekirei story like this for a while. :-)
Kitsuyuki chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Hey man i just finish re-reading the chapters, and for the second time i thought to myself, that this is really good, i do hope that you continue the series... even though its been well over a year. But if you do, i'll be sure to read the next chapter, and hopefully even more then?
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Please continue this story! I run across other writers on this site who also want the same!
We want to see an update!
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Having had concerns about the first chapter or two, I find myself REALLY REALLY REALLY upset that there hasn't been another chapter in a year?

I need to know.. Does Yashima become Minatos's or does she end up suffering the same brute? Does he get any of the original sekirei? It would be terribly awkward for Minato to suddenly bring Musubi home...

POST MORE CHAPTERS DAMNIT!
Godric Kharg chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Story is getting better. I was worried Minato might be a one sekirei ashikabi here.. Karasuba doesn't ussually like sharing...
Godric Kharg chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
... Interesting. A bit hard to read due to the ideas and path, but it does make you wonder what is coming.. And if Minato can sway Karasuba..