Reviews for I could never hate you
Reader-Sama414 chapter 7 . 8/13
Well, i hoped you would continue this
Liked every word of it!
Maiku-Kun chapter 1 . 3/4
read every bit of this... you need to update lol I'm addicted to this
anon chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Someone PLEASE pick this up!
KMF-G chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
M the Minato LOL
Long overdue updates.
Mike Kromer chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Love it so far. Keep it up. Will akiko and karasuwhatever ever see eye to eye? And will that yashima sekirei take the plunge with minato as well lol
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Great story keep it going!
droplet chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
I have to say, this story is really well writen. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you for keeping Karasuba's personality :). I hope you'll continue writing again. It would be sad if this was yet another abandoned story...the good ones all end too soon :(. Hope may prayers will be heard :)) Thank you for your work
Vendeta117 chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
This is truly a unique story you have made and I am very impressed of the amount of imagination you have put into this unique story. You have done Karasuba justice in keeping her the way she is in the anime/manga, I love her psychotic nature and I always wondered what would happen if Minato and her really got together. Thank you again for your time and hard work.
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
I really hope this gets picked back up again soon as I have had a lot of fun with this one.

The 2nd person perspective from Akitsu and Karasuba helps us to understand why they would be attracked and drawn to someone with such self-loathing. Plus the little internal battles, mainly on Karasuba's part, are very entertaining.
mordreek chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
A princess bride quote? You sir are too kind.

The meeting of Akitsu and Karasuba was all I hoped it would be, and Minato shines as he puts himself on the line. *Fan fare music*

I liked your take on Akitsu, as having her emotions and feeling the connection but the experiments by MBI act almost like a blocker to whatever parts of her brain get the winging.
mordreek chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
This is going to be gooood, I can't recall Karasuba being the "sharing" type. Nice to see that while Minato is less than bold, he still has the determination to help others that endears him to others.

We see Yukari still being an obnoxious, abusive brat and I really hope she gets her comeuppance soon.
mordreek chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Hehehehe, oh I can't WAIT for Yukari to meet Karasuba, that will be delightful.

Have to admit I am enjoying the slow mellowing of Karasuba, it fits well for what we know of the winging process.
mordreek chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
ahahahahaha, *falls on the floor in hysterical laughter* did that dumbass just try to blackmail Karasuba? HAHAHAHAHAHA, woooow, you...have...I have no words for that.
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Ok, I'm interested. It takes a special kind of forgiveness for Minato to do what he did. I can actually see why Karasuba would be impressed.
ethan.lukkar chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.