Reviews for Of Howls and Drums
Aiasaka chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
And I cried in the end just reading about Zerorin crying!
I just love this boy so much that I can't stand what Hino is doing to him in the manga! But I hope he be can be happy in the end, with Yuuki (even if she does not deserve him, just because she is what he wants).
I loved your fic!
Congrats
clara.caldeamoreno chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
lo ame continua por favor
KarmaLord chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
WoW! What an amazing story and so well written! You should be proud of yourself. You kept Zero and Yuuki in character for the most part and still made a masterpiece. *Two thumbs up*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Question - Why is this fafic SO awsome?

Comments - I like how the story is goin so far, also 6,500 words?! I wish i could do that many!

Concerns - None.

Overall - 9/10
Awsome so far!
n1njakitt3h chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I loved it, loved it, loved it! This was such a beautiful story
and the songs you chose to accompany it were perfectly suited! You kept them both very well in character and the lemons were very well described and written.
Keep it up!
Marlek chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Superb story. Sweet and hot.
Thank you!
BloodyRose1979 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Hey, sorry for not reviewing earlier. I loved this story though the anticipation was killing me. Keep up the writing.
tsukiko94 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
About time Zero pulled his head out of his ass!

In the series, that was something that really bugged me, that Zero instantly condemned Yuuki after she awakened just because she was a pureblood vampire, which is extremely hypocritical since she never once condemned him or turned him away after he ATTACKED her. So thanks for righting that wrong.
Syrun chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
After reading some specific chapters of the manga, I was left with this.. anxiety of wanting to know more, wanting to see a change, wanting to see something happening. And out of all the fics I read during that moment, this was the only one able to satisfy my hunger for more, like this was the blood of my loved one! lol.

I loved how you wrote the story, each detail, everything you said in the story was so well done, it felt right. It was very well done. Keep up the good work!
rilakkat chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Beautifully written. :)

I enjoyed this story very much.
Acquainted-With-the-Night chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Hehe, sorry for not reviewing earlier. I just didn't quite know what to say. This is definately one of the better Zeki M-rated stories I've read. I liked how you made Yuki the more experienced of the two-that's a rarity. Your writing is excellent, and I loved seeing you use some of my favorite songs. " Cosmic Love" is one of the most beautiful pieces of music in existence. At any rate, great job!
midnightheula chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Wow!(In a good way) I always love reading YukixZero stories and I'm glad that there are so many out there. But sometimes it can be hard to find good ones that you can really get lost in or that portray the characters personalities right. But finding this story was definitley a high point of my day. I loved reading it and thought that it was excellentley written. Good job! And good luck with any of your other future writing endeavors! :D

P.S. Sorry about before. :)
RahDamon chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
That was ... mind-blowing.

And I really, really enjoyed reading it!
Kiwisuru chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
This story...

THIS STORY...

Hmm... What to say first...

YOU are an amazing writer.

And you made me really like Florence and the machine.

When your characters were sexually frustrated, so was I. (Not physically of course . Emotionally.)

I cried when they cried.

Actually, I cried even when they didn't cry. .

All in all, I loved this story.
Bloody Rose 2 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I love this story so much, awesome job! :)