Reviews for The Fine Line Between
Anjo chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Awesome!
marionne345 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh! Will there be a part 2? Because I wanna see it! Neji having a sense of humor is hilarious! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
you should update this ! it's perfect , i had lots of fun reading
Hinata Uzamaki chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hi I loved it please write more it was very well written. So kawaii! .
half-note chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
my, my, my. What is this? A year late for me (as I had dropped form the fandom for a couple of years now) but you are kinda still around! I'm quite happy to see old fandom writers still write. Even if it's not as often. It bring back so many memories! Lady wildcatt you haven't lost your touch. I still enjoy it as much as I enjoyed reading the rest.

Still looking forward for Captain Neji and second part of this. Greetings!
ma-chan-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
love this 3
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Y'know, if this is probably going to be a two-parter, maybe you could consider writing the 2nd part from Neji's perspective . . . ? I really liked getting this look into Tenten's mind, and how we now sorta get that she IS kind of waiting for him . . . it'd be cool to see what he's been up to all this time . . . ? Please update as soon as you can though, I want to read more! :D
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ah, huzzah to well-written light and fluffy and humorous NejiTen! :D The conversation with Hinata was sweet too - indeed, Neji does need to work on his positive emotions. And on displaying jealousy when someone tries to make a move on a his girl.

I have to hope that, even when she does marry Neji and has a bunch of little Hyuuga-weapon masters, she'll still train that army of kitty ninjas. xD

Now be a man and make your move, Neji!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh. My. God...

Don't leave me hanging!

(Looks at the starapples in her fruit bowl)

-Uh... You want one?-
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Haha omg ninja kitty army... how Tenten-like to wander from living with cats to what kunai would best for suited for a cat LOL
xxfatal chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I enjoyed this immensely, and cannot wait for the second installment, if there is to be one.

I would hazard to say that some of that "humor" she's being targeted with is simply his way of flirting with her. And when that thought came across my mind, I flailed. Veritably.

Tenten's inner dialogue really cracked me up in some places. For example, "frigid, unresponsive asshole." So much love for this fic. I just adore it.

Also, excited to hear you might be continuing "Captain Neji and the Hidden Straits of Death." I loved, loved, loved that fic, too.

I'll stop hyperventilating all over your review now. :)

Wonderful job.
Luna chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is too cute. I love Tenten in this story.

Keep writing!
Sayomi chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I hope you will write about Neji little hearbroken and sad when Hinata will tell him that Tenten dont love continue it.
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Welcome back!

I laughed out loud at Neji Hyuuga: Hamster tamer.

and Tenten's Kitty ninja army.
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You have no idea how embarrassingly excited I was upon reading the name wildcatt in my inbox. Hyperventilated just a tad.

X) Please keep writing!