Reviews for The Art of Rescue
TheJewellersHand chapter 1 . 5/24
I hope all is well. Your stories are absolutely incredible. Just wanted to post this as I re-read for the 19th time.D Jo and Jim are such a great pairing.
Zander L. Jones chapter 31 . 2/17/2018
I'm dying. I might be dead! I blew through two nights of sleep to read this thrilling and captivating twisty story about a girl with a red balloon and Jo and Jim AND its incomplete!
siobhan.22 chapter 31 . 2/8/2018
Great story so far, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I miss this story, please come back and update?
NoVacancyMind chapter 31 . 11/17/2017
AHHHHHHHHH DAMN YOU AHHHHHHHHHH!
This is one of the most intricate detailed and well written fics I’ve ever read in ANY fandom.., AND OF COURSE ITS DISCONTINUED!
Sometimes I really hate my life :(

Anyways really well done and I have many feels for this story. Could you at least give me a hope that this will be finished? And if not, can you tell me what the basic plot was going to be? PLEEZ! I’m begging youuuuu!
Sheilag76 chapter 31 . 9/2/2017
Great story! I hope you will update and finish.
one.twilight.sun chapter 30 . 9/1/2017
Hello, where have you gone you talented writer? This story was starting to reach its climax and ultimate denouement and I was so curious as to where you were going to take it. Thank you for the work you have put into it. Is there just a little bit more you could give us?
Nerdman3000 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Please come back and finish this story! Please update! You promised you would finish it! Please do so!
TheJewellersHand chapter 30 . 8/6/2017
I do hope you continue this story! Both of yours are two of my favorites. You're such a talented writer and this story is too good to stop!
Aprilstorm chapter 29 . 6/30/2017
It's such an amazing story, please don't' give up on it! I know it's been two years, but I'm not giving up.
Aprilstorm chapter 31 . 6/20/2017
Oh my! dont stop! for goodness sake! I just read through 31 chapters of the BEST story I've read on this website and your stopping! Come back for goodness sake and finsish this! Its the best! I need to know what happens next! I was so afraid of this when I started... this is the worst thing that could happen. Does she live? Does Bones find out ever?
what happens!? come back!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/4/2017
Please continue this story. Your writing is superb! I check this everyday to see an update. It's to good not to finish it.
owleyes999 chapter 31 . 5/8/2017
Just wanted you to know that you still have some very eager readers out here! I've just gone back and re read both your fics for I think the 3rd or 4th time... still fantastic! I would love to know how this story ends!
amy chapter 31 . 11/16/2016
hi

still hanging in here waiting

i love ur story and i want to read more pls update more plssssssssssssssssssssss
autobotavenger chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
i would so love it if you could update. ive only just started reading and i already love it so damn much. please please please update. you would make so many people happy if you did