Reviews for Carrion Men
Keiou chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was great :)
Poor Sam. Not only he was stuck in this crappy situation but Lucifer was joining the fun, too. I didn't expect it to get this good.
When Sam was out in the sun you described the whole situation that well, I couldn't finish my drink fast enough and still feel thirsty, haha. Good job. Now I'm in the mood for a cool bath...in ICE!

Thank you very much for writing and sharing :)
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great story! Benton is such an awesome baddie. I love the way you wrote him. So wonderfully creepy. Sam's fear was palpable, and I just love the brother moments at the end. Thanks for sharing!

AJ
Jane88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was amazing! Nice idea of bringing Benton back. And Lucifer is his usual creepy self. Great story!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow, great.

I don't actually know Benton. I must've missed that episode. He sounds terrifying. Sucks that Sam ended up in his clutches. Of course, I'd be pissed too if I was left buried underground & doomed to stay that way. The whole concept is creepy. You wrote it very well!

Interesting that you used an already-established villain. & I appreciated the minimum of graphic details when it was the torture part. & it's always nice to see the bad guy decapitated at the end, which Dean did. & then the boys get to be all hurt/comforty with each other & we all know that's the best part! So far 2012's looking good for SPN fics.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Excellent story.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yeah Benton was the nutball but he was entertaining. That dude was scary as hell. Poor Sammy. I'm sure if Benton ever got out he would totally be one pissy mad scientist. I mean the boys did bury him alive after all. This was really well done and really creepy. I loved it of course!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story, and loved how you brought Dr Benton back as the bad guy. Great too that you got across exactly what Sam suffered at his hands without being too graphic. And perfect Dean hacking away at Benton until he was just body parts on the ground, I'm sure he would have salted and burned him too if he hadn't been so desperate to get Sam to safety and help him medically. Great ending, Dean may say otherwise, but he wouldn't have it any other way than his little brother asleep with his head on Dean's shoulder!

Happy New Year to you and your family, hope 2012 is a great year for you.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Love Doc Benton! Love how you brought him back (hillbilly, root cellar). Love (of course) the hurt Sam, distraught Dean, Sam overcoming pain to kill the bad guy.

This is everything I love my SPN fan fic to be. You rock!
Grettigirl123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great job. I really enjoyed it. Loved bringing Dr. Benton back, as it never sat well with me the way they disposed of him. Nicely done.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You did a wonderful job writing your story.

Though when I read your story prompt, I wasn't sure if I should continue when you said Sam might be raped, but I took a chance as I figured you would have warned us.

I felt so sorry for Sam as he had no control over his body and besides Benton physically hurting him, he had Lucifer taunting him too.

Your story was definitely filled with a lot of suspense and tense scenes. I had to remind myself to breathe.

Benton is such a creepy character. I wanted to cheer when Dean chopped him to bits. Hopefully the vultures enjoyed their meal.

Wonderful scene at the end as Dean took care of Sam.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Paleonut chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story! I like how you had the boy's past catch up with them & how you handled their current situation. I'll be recommending it to my friends!
casammy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I doubt that dean denies a strong embrace to sammy to console it of all his nightmares and fears of the hell and of Lucifer
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is a good story where someone trying to dig a cellar or bury another body accidently released Benton. I thought during that episode they should have hacked him to pieces with a chainsaw and buried the pieces in different states.

Poor Dean is so modern and so not-gay he really would worry about what people would think if he shared a bed with his adult brother. Previous to about 1985 nobody ever snickered at two same sex adults sharing a bed or motel room. It really IS annoying some days. I live with my also 50something sister who is also a widow and we get looks sometimes even at our age.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I liked so much! Poor Sammy! Damned Dr Benton! I loved when Dean is over protective and worried for Sammy *_*

Thanks for that! Great job! ;)
twomom chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Loved it! You did a great job. Thanks!