Reviews for Deadly Waters
BOO YAH chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
YEAH! I AM THE 100TH REVIEWER! (I have always wanted to do that :D)
Magicchalkdust chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
this is getting good! please continue!
Someplace Somewhere chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Update! ]8-(
Someplace Somewhere chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Hekate goddess of magic, the moon, the night, ghosts, witchcraft and necromancy. Quick question if Hekate Is the goddess of the night would that meen that her kids are insomniacs
Someplace Somewhere chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Please post next chapter soon. It is a good story nothing to criticize if you're not picky
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
My godly parent is Athena cuz of the fact that I have all A's in school
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Badass Hestia that is all
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
If it's not too late, could you find it in your heart for some Leyna
LolMeToDeath chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
I should've read this chapter first…hmm lol
greensky551 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
its great
DrieSummersDaughterOfApollo chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
or what,die?
TheBoneCity chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
YAY you updated! Now Skylar and I don't have to hunt you down! Soooooo... update again soon? Please?
jen chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Omgods write more!
PJO4Ever1218 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Godly Parent:Poseidon
Why:I love water ,ocean, ect. THe sound of waves is comforting as is rain Poseidon is VERY Awesome!
DrieSummersDaughterOfApollo chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
Excellent stuff. Good job!
Right, my favorite PJO/HoO scenes..
PJO: He went on asking questions. Did I fight a lot with Thalia, since she was a daughter of Zeus? (I didn't answer that one.) If Annabeth's mother was Athena, the goddess of wisdom, then why didn't Annabeth know better than to fall off a cliff? (I tried not to strangle Nico for asking that one.) Was Annabeth my girlfriend? (At this point, I was ready to stick the kid in a meat-flavored sack and throw him to the wolves.)
- The titans curse
And,
zoe said "let us find the dam snack bar. we should eat while we can."

Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"

Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"

"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."

Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."...I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."

"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.

"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."
― The titans curse

HoO: Jason scratched his head. "You named him Festus? You know that in Latin, ‘festus’ means ‘happy’? You want us to ride off to save the world on Happy the Dragon?”
And,
"I have lightning and wind powers," Jason reminded him. "Piper can turn beautiful and charm people into giving her BMWs. You're no more a freak than we are. And, hey, maybe you can fly, too. Like jump off a building and yell 'Flame on!'"
Leo snorted. "If I did that, you would see a flaming kid falling to his death, and I would be yelling something a little stronger than 'Flame on!”
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »