Reviews for Deadly Waters
N0ticE.mE.Senpai chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I love it (pun intended) i need more!
raisa864 chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Operation Mermaid? I'm a bit suspicious here for what the Stolls are going to do. I really like McKenna, she's awesome!
Nikki daughter of Apollo chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
When your in the middle of a sentence make sure you stay on the same line. Your capitializing letters in the middle of sentences. There are some places where you could elaborate more too.

Again, a cliffhanger? Update!

Nikki
JaneDoeIsMyName chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
nomnomnomnom
FlowQueen chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
great chap...as always.
Ranger132 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Please fix your summary.

It would be 'And Nico definitely didn't see it coming'

Please don't add smileys in summaries, or in the fanfic at all (Unless it's an A/N)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
Minos is back da da don,, hehe good job keep going. :)
VictoryOfAngels-NICO chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! What happens next? Pls update fast... It's really interesting and I hate cliffehangers... :(
Nikki daughter of Apollo chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
Woah that was good. You have some unnecessary capitalized letters and some letters that need to be capitalized. But all in all it was good, now update fast because you left of on a cliff hanger... Good luck finding your flash drive.
Nikki
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
Wtf? To much of a cliff hanger! Right now I am hiding in my closet reading the story when I should be doing my chores!
Bob the builder chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
My godly parents are ares and poseidsan because I am really violent and I love water and I am practically a fish
LolMeToDeath chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
OMGEEH! I hate you for the cliff hanger! WHY!? Only Rick does that and I am NOT happy! Grr…lol update soon plz ;)
FlowQueen chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh hhhhhhh...great chappie!
SkylarRocaineDaughterofHermes chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
*raises hand* Oh, me me me! You sent the chapter to me! It was amazing, btw. Now let me just end with this: UPDATE WOMAN! BEFORE I UNLEASH THE STOLLS ON YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. I hate having it. It make me feel special and retarded at the same time
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »