Reviews for Now And Forevermore
ALPS chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is so beautiful.
But why would you do this. It's so heartbreaking at the same time because we all know what would happen to James and Lily. It makes me so sad to think about all that this little family lost because of that war with Voldemort. James and Lily not being able to raise their own son. Harry being made to feel unloved at the hands of the Dursleys. alkjdflaksjdfalkdjf my feels.
But still, despite the tears and the feels, this is so beautiful and I just love the song choice, that's one of my favorite songs from Disney ever. Wonderful story!
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
SO SWEET! I love this. JPLE are really cute and I love baby Harry. Who knew they were Phil Collins fans? Really sad tho cuz they're gonna die soon. Unless they don't...! WRITE THAT PLEASE! You are such a fantastic writer and I'd love to see your take on JPLE actually LIVING. Food for thought... :)
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
oh my gosh this storyis soooooo sweet! i almost cried! which would be bad cuz i read it in school. great job! oh its sooooo sweet and sad! i hope you write more like this!
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
EEE! So so so super cute! Loved each and every moment of that! So adorable and perfectly in character, in my opinion!

Please continue to write L.J post Hogwarts/Harry fics! You have a real talent for them!

Much love, PurpleLight~