Reviews for Fool's Paradise
Littlemissscientist chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Literally made me cry. Great story!
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
good story i just kept on asking myself 'so he's real right?' the entire time
Wonnderlust chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow amazing writing I kinda figured that she was crazy..
BlackImprint chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, that was a really unexpected turn of events. My heart nearly broke when I started to realise the truth about Jacob. I like how you rounded it out, with her finding Jake, and the potential promise of all that might unfold in the days to come :)

Great one-shot bb! Xx
Ella710 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was...weirdly enjoyable. At first, I was like, Oh noes! Nessie's crazy! Then it got worked out, yay!

Love me a happy ending! Nice one-shot!
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow. . . For a second i rh
SLCMangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
WOW! This one is amazing... Its really good.. are you planning on continuing it? Good Job! :))
fictionlovingfreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey, really mean no offence but I think that you should really stick to happy fluffy stuff, you know because when you write anything like this you make us cry and moan for hours. But I still love and adore your work so much!
dkgors chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
What a strange, wonderful, sad, hopeful story that ended in making me smile...You are such a good story teller.

My heart broke for Ness, poor girl...

Take care, Dixie
DragonSeductress chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Bawled like a baby; all with trembling lips and chattering teeth. It was so touching!

Also, is Nessa suffering from Schizophrenia? Because visual and auditory hallucinations are the most common symptoms of it. Can't believe Jacob was a hallucination. Such an interesting turn!

Keep it up! Update GMAS soon! Love your work
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wasn't expecting that at all. What an interesting twist. Very good!
vnsjvhgs chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Woah, mindf*ck. That was sort of really creepy, but in a good way, you know? And it was sad- that Jacob left. And the 'be happy' dream made my eyes sting a little.
Tashay789 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Honey, this was a damn good one-shot, because I really felt like I was reading a mystery...since I got so damn confused with Jacob Black. lol But, I think I get it...did Carlisle see Jacob? That's what I'm confused about.

Either way this is so good coming from you. I'm loving these one-shots you pop out for us. Keep them coming! ;)
WolfGirl1335 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I couldn't not leave you a review! I'm glad you posted this anyway :) I understand when a o/s won't leave you alone and you have to write no matter how sad it is! Great job and can't wait for more :)
SLM84 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hmmm...I think i'm gonna have to come to America and find this Dr Cullen and ask him exactly what is so wrong about imagining Jacob Black as your husband! I personally see nothing wrong with this! Ha ha! On a serious note this was a very different take on the pairing, thought it was quite sad! x