Reviews for The Hardest Part
Mercyrus chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I'm loving this...I really am
Packy 2.0 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Omg... Edward's struggles are so so much. I hurt for him. How can he have a normal life when almost everything and everywhere reminds him of the past that he so desperately needs to put and leave behind him? I guess that's why it's named "The Hardest Part".

As I told you, I identify a lot with anxiety attacks so I can feel it through your words what Edward is going through. I've had my fair share of traumatic experiences so I know how even some time after how they can haunt you. I also totally get his reluctance to talk about it because I'm struggling with the same atm. It's hard to talk to a friend or family... even worse, letting yourself be vulnerable by sharing that with a stranger/professional. I totally get him and I think it's one of the reasons why I'm so fully engrossed in the story. Damon me for taking this long to get thru it.

So many questions... I wonder about his relationship with Esme... even Emmett. What happened to his family? Also, Bella has some skeletons of her own. What happened between her and Mike? I'm worried about Edward... his llast attack was so violent. I'm guessing Char is his ex-wife? Plz don't tell me she fucked around on him while he was in Iraq. Lawwwwd... man, he's been through so much. I hope Bella will be good for him but he's also so stubborn. He rejects the help he so needs from everyone around him. But then too, I know the need to feel as if you can help yourself thru your own mess... I know.

Anyway... wow. I'm rambling, its just been a long time since I've reviewed much of anything and I just had to. I absolutely cannot wait for the next update. I am so worried about him. He's gonna think he's his fucked up self is no good for her and run away. I'm glad he has Alice and vice versa. She'll help him thru it. Also I hope Bella can be forgiving and have patience with him because I know how these things can get. It could get ugly... just as it did in that apartment.

Ok done talking now. Bai and can't wait for the update. What did Edward destroy? I hope he's ok and did Edward remind her of Mike in any way? Was Mike ever violent to her? Oh god... the thought if it :(
kjghkf chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Why must you make me cry?
Daywatcher chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter! Am very intrigued!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
Killing me softly with his words, killing me soffffffftly.

Thanks for the update!
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Oh my heart :(
fetch12 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Glad you are continuing with this story. That chapter was intense. I'm guess that's Edward's ex-wife at the restaurant?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Please PLEASE udate soon! This is great!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Hey, I'm so glad you're back. I almost PM'd you but didn't want to nag and now I'm glad I didn't. You've had a lot going on and it's annoying when readers bug an author. Hope your life gets easier for you. Anyway, I really enjoyed the chapter even though it made me feel so sorry for them, especially Edward being so at the mercy of his emotions. He's a real wreck and she's just doesn't know what to think even though you can see she cares about him. Can't wait till you give us his story. Wonder if Bella will find out a little about him from Esme. I'm still with you and excited that you'll continue with this. It's such a good story and you've written your characters so well that I'm worried about them. So, put me at ease will ya. ;)
jimemon chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
That was so NOT a good first date, I think... :) Great update
hot under the collar chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Please update sooner than you did this time. I need more of this story! It kind of feels like this story is taking forever, I can't get too into it as I keep having to stop for new chapters! :(
Can't wait for more! :)
grabadietcoke chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Crushing - so much of this was crushing. So Bella works for his mom - that's interesting and his folks haven't done much to force themselves into helping him. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Interesting.

The entire date was so heartbreaking. So I take it that Char is his ex and she's pregnant with whomever she was seeing while he was overseas. I was glad Bella got out - kind of scared that she left pregnant Alice there with him, but I was glad to see her get out of dodge when he started letting it all fly. She doesn't need that and doesn't know him.
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Oh poor Alice, registering, moving forward. Her little broken heart. Call me crazy but part of me wishes she and Edward could fall in love. I know right? I am glad that she knows he'll be there for the baby too.

Nice progress for B/E!
grabadietcoke chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Excellent chapter - really excellent. Their interactions were really well done. OMG and when he puked on her - her just muscling through. I also wanted to sympathy gag with her. At least she knows a little bit more, and we do to - that he was/is indeed married but not to Alice. (Not sure she gets that Alice isn't his wife). Wonder what Alice will think when the pukeMike shoes are found (and fitting that they were what he puked on!)

Oh and jake with the date comment. Yeah, he can go jump in a lake.
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Okay so I want to kick Emmett's ass. Just saying. No support, no understanding. Had a beer and then left. Yeah he can go f*ck of.. *sigh*

I also feel weird about her shoes - I so want to know the MIke story and I'm all freaked he's on his way to claim her thanks to dad.

Alice is so sweet- I really love their friendship. Its only been a couple of months and Emmett is just being a jerk it seems.