Reviews for The Common Thread
teetertotter23 chapter 42 . 9/15/2014
So original. One of my faves!
nurizzatinuar chapter 42 . 7/22/2014
I've finished reading this yesterday night and I was so awed on how you write the story different for different lifestyle. Irodonio - cheesy much that I couldn't help but cringed my fingers. Iano - his selfish behavior really distinct himself from 4 lifetimes. Idino - much similar to Ichigo but I prefer the latter. :P and last was Iymo - contrast to Ichigo; dorky and shy. I like how you portrayed Iymo's character. Thanks author-nim! The best
A Midsummer chapter 42 . 7/12/2014
I quite enjoy this ride despite the names I have to keep up with every lifetime. Those versions of Ichigo were so amusing and it helped that two of those lifetimes (Iano and Iymo Karci) are connected. It was a nice touch.
A Midsummer chapter 41 . 7/12/2014
Oh, I love all those four lifetimes. Irodonio amused me with his antics, Iano had me frustrated and annoyed, Idino reminded me the most of Ichigo and Iymo is quite the dork. I'm glad you concluded their own stories too.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/15/2014
Kyaaaaa! That's was so amazingly beautiful. I have no words. Wow I just loved this story!
RachetM chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
OMG!
BEST Ichihime story EVER!
I so f#ckin love it...
ACSkywalker chapter 42 . 8/17/2013
This story was fantastic
Jubee-chan chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I like this Ichigo. ;)
Guest chapter 42 . 5/7/2013
I loved it. I. Loved. It. That is all I can say.
olivia chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Irodonio... Poor Ichigo, this sound like Inodoro (toilet) in spanish

Raquina- Rukia is thin, but raquitica (rachitic) in spanish

hahahahaha
I died laughing
Somerlia chapter 42 . 10/15/2012
And cue the screaming only dogs can hear. This story has got to be one of the most creative stories I've read in... forever. Ever even. I didn't think I could grow attached to the other Ichigo's, but I'm so immensely attached to them and the story lines that had that I really hope you've made another story for them (or can amuse us with a one-shot or two). This story deserves more reviews than it has, I've never seen a more beautifully written thing and kept my addicted from the first chapter. Literally because I only started reading it a few hours ago and now I'm (sadly) at the end.

Thank you very much for posting this story and for finishing it! I'm eager to read more of your work if it's even a fraction as flawless as this one!
Somerlia chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Can you write like a whole story of Irodonio and Orihime interactions? Because I'm drowning right now and it's taking all my might not to squeal while I read it all. Oh my god, he's just so adorable and spouting off romantic stuff. I just can't with it.

I really like this story so far! Just thought I'd let you know that Irodonio is by far the greatest fanfiction person created asldkasdlak
Ylthina chapter 42 . 10/1/2012
I was about to strangle someone, after how horribly all the Ichigos lost Orihime, before their relationships even having the opportunity to fully blossom, but then came along chapter 41 and made everything alright.

I loved all these lifetimes of theirs. I took to thinking of these stories as fragments of the life or eternal soulmates. Souls bound together so absolutely, that nor time, nor distance can't keep them appart, they just keep drifting towards one another, finding one another without fail anytime, anywhere.

I fell like it's a beautiful eternal story :)
Tazzy786 chapter 42 . 7/9/2012
Sniff... was such a touching story.I love all the ichigos oh I wish I was orihime!
brianime chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I've actually already read the whole story but I forgot to review herhee I just wanted to say that this is my favorite fanfic I hav ever read thank u for posting it 3