Reviews for Socks
Avengers13 chapter 2 . 4/14
Lol! Funny! Loved it! ;)
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Why isn't this in my favorites? This story is so much fun! It makes me chuckle every time I read it. :)
FlightFeathers chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Lucy, Edmund and Peter, partners in crime! Hehe. It was really silly stuff! :)
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Edmund and Peter... Both are so... EVIL! Poor Susan, always weakens at the sight of their charming smiles.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
its so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
and silly!
but... i like it...
Dilly Pickle chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
*can't stop laughing* Way too funny! I love it!
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Bahaha! This was funny! I love how Lucy ended up involved, too!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
lol!
LadyLolaxLordNarcisse chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
xD Made my night. Please more?
Sweet Country Girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Bwahahhaha! That's just what I needed to get me out of my funk!

Picturing Edmund and Peter sucking up to Susan is the funniest thing ever. Well, right after the fact that they are somewhat scared of her when she is mad, considering that they both have no problem going into battle.

Hehehe. This is just too funny.

Also, I've read most of your stories before. I am just in the mood for the sibling friendship stuff between Peter and Edmund, and you always have some of the best work. I am just now reviewing some of them because I was just too lazy before. I apologize for that.

Finding the light when it is dark,
Sweet Country Girl
Miss mia chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I'd so be doing that if I lived in a palace...
Me chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Hahahahahahahaha, more please! ;)
Bluekit5 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Your stories are amazing! I'm reading most of them and their just so well-written! Especially the little funny ones like this. Who would have know what they were doing with the socks!
Wonderstruck-Ambition chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I love the bit with Lucy at the end! This was so cute, I can Imagine Susan making them socks(:
Owl Warrior 9057 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is so very funny! It would be awesome if you could write more funny things like this!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »