Reviews for Socks
PSW chapter 2 . 2/11
Ha! I'd be disappointed if they had that whole castle and didn't find anywhere to stair-slide... :-P And of course Lucy joins in, why wouldn't she? :-)

I think this is it! Oh no! (Except for the romances, and I just can't do Golden Age romance...except for Cor and Aravis, which isn't technically Golden Age anymore. All I can think about is 'but what about in five years - or seven, or ten, whatever. It gets so complicated...') I know, far too much thought put into this. Maybe someday I'll give it a try, but I'm the meantime... I've had so much fun reading your stories (and there are definitely some rereads in there too). :-) Thanks so much for all your writing!
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Now that would be funny to see
Sealure chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
I am actually in tears. The part where Ed goes,"Oh,no. We should have warned-" is where I completely lost it. Absolutely hilarious!
All4Aslan chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I feel like this story should go earlier in your Golden Age timeline. Cute, btw. Like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Too funny! I was waiting for Lucy to come flying in there!
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I totally called this! :D I would so not be Susan in this! I love skating with socks!
Nope chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
So cute!
Avengers13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Lol! Funny! Loved it! ;)
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Why isn't this in my favorites? This story is so much fun! It makes me chuckle every time I read it. :)
FlightFeathers chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Lucy, Edmund and Peter, partners in crime! Hehe. It was really silly stuff! :)
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Edmund and Peter... Both are so... EVIL! Poor Susan, always weakens at the sight of their charming smiles.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
its so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
and silly!
but... i like it...
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
*can't stop laughing* Way too funny! I love it!
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Bahaha! This was funny! I love how Lucy ended up involved, too!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013