Reviews for Last Ride of Howard Stark
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 5/15
I am wounded. I've been shot. I am cryingm I love it
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh wow, WOW! This is extremely well-written and judging by the date this story is posted, it is finished before the movie. But now, the possibility that the Winter Soldier is Howard's actual killer have skyrocketed from the hints in the movie. Everything is sad and tragic.
TARDISbear10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I remember reading this ages ago and falling in love with this theory.

I don't know if you've seen Cap 2 yet, so *spoilers* I guess but, you kinda called it.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh, Bucky! They really need to help him! Or put him out of the misery he would feel if he were to ever get his memories back. . . .I actually like your takeon this!
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Tell me something(I am not a comics reader, so I am a little 'ignorant', for the lack of a better word about the back stories): Did The Winter Soldier aka Bucky kill Howard Stark in canon or is this a twist you implemented yourself?
Still, it's a good story, here...
WhiteCrow10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh wow, this was GREAT. I have to say, I kinda knew where this was going but I did not expect the ending.

I really like how you got into the mind of Howard Stark and dissected him, comparing how he's portrayed in both Captain America and Iron Man.

The tiny excerpt with him and Bucky getting drunk was very well-written. You did a good job of using it to set up for the next section.

The last bit caught me off guard. I knew how Howard died and all but you having Bucky as the Winter Soldier as the hired hand to assassinate him? Genius! I love how you fit him in there, especially with Howard's previous relations with him. I really hope that the Marvel movies include Winter Soldier because having him in the movies would be great.

Overall, very great piece. Everyone's in character, the plot is set out well, and just the entire thing is magnificent! Great job!
NCB1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Any writing is good and this piece is very good.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012