Reviews for Good Intentions
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 2/18
what a great story. I do wish you will finish it one day.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I can't wait to see how Alexis deals with Fallon. I hope that she develops a close relationship with the family so she won't lose Blake if the truth about Amanda comes out. When will Blake starts the search for Adam? Does he know where or who he is now from the dream? I hope he acts on the information soon. Update soon!
LBF chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I have always preferred Alexis and Blake. They had history which the writers should have explored more.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I loved this! I'm still waiting for them to find Adam and for Alexis to get the courage to tell Blake about Amanda.
Reckless chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Great chapter.

I've enjoyed this story and Christmas Carol, and am really interested in seeing what Blake does about tracking down Adam. I'm surprised that he has done nothing so far, but hopefully it's coming.

I look forward to seeing what comes next and hope you update soon.
unnamed visitor chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Amazing chapter ss9 keeps it going because I really love this story and where it is going. I am also very happy that Blake/Alexis have taken their renewed relationship to the next level; I’ll bet that if we had gotten to see some real serious hot and heaviness between Blake/Alexis they would burn up the screen right there and then. Blake/Alexis’ chemistry had great potential and I always hated how it got wasted. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to your next update.
akte86 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
it's been almost 10 days since You updated and I'm starving of your stories :))))
unnamed visitor chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Poor Alexis I really felt for her in this chapter. Its obvious some people don’t know how to mind their own business and only know how to behave like spoiled children. At least Alexis has Blake in her corner and I think he did a good job getting her mind off of current problems by romancing her. What I really liked about this chapter was Blake’s determination to make things right between him and Alexis. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update. If Amanda does exist in this story I really hope Alexis will tell Blake soon and that Blake will soon start forming a plan to search for his son Adam as well.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
This was superb reading. I love how hard Blake is working to keep Alexis with him. I can't wait to read more about how he woos her.
unnamed visitor chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Thank you for updating and sorry I haven’t reviewed sooner, I have been really busy. I think you are on a roll with this story and doing an excellent job. Blake does mean well but if he is going to bring his family back to together then he is really going to have to restrain himself and take it one step at a time. As for Joseph all I can really say is that it’s only been 2 chapters and already the guy is really getting on my nerves. I’ve said it before and I will say it again Blake shouldn’t take any chances where his butler is concerned and just fire the cold hearted smart ass. I always I loved the Blake/Alexis interaction as well. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I loved how Alexis is helping Blake to be a better father. Please update soon.
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
While I am not surprised considering the way you ended your Christmas Carol story I am still very happy and excited that you decided to go through with making a sequel. Your writing is great and I think you have come off to a good start. While I am not surprised by Fallon reaction to seeing her mother after so many years and understand her feelings. I still wish she would give her mother a chance and talk to her. At least Steven was happy to see his mother but then again I didn’t find it really surprising since he was always his mother’s son while Fallon has always been her father’s daughter.

As much as I resented Blake’s holier than thou attitude I personally believed that Joseph was the worst. The guy was a jerk, liar, manipulator, coward and a cold hearted smart ass and I was not the least bit sad that he left the show. In fact I don’t think that Blake should take any chances where Joseph is concerned and just fire the creep right here and now and throw him out literally like the trash he is.

I also agree that no matter what happened between Blake/Alexis or how the writers wrote the series it was Alexis who was Blake’s equal and soul-mate. While I am sure in a different way Blake did love Krystal she in my opinion was merely the easy choice. One of the things I had always resented about Krystal was her considering calling off her wedding to get back together with a married man. I mean if Matthew Blasidel had been single it would have one thing but what I didn’t get was what Krystal was hoping to gain by being with a man who was not only married but had a child as well.

As always I loved the Blake/Alexis scenes and I hope that no matter how tough things get the couple will get through it together. What I am really looking forward to concerning your story is Blake/Alexis working together to find Adam, if Amanda exists in this story I hope Alexis will tell Blake soon and that he will keeps his emotions intact and hear Alexis out. I am also really dying to read Fallon/Steven’s reactions when they learn of the brother they never knew existed and last but not least the official reunion between Blake/Alexis. Keep up the excellent work and please update ASAP.
caramelapples chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is a wonderful sequel to A Carrington Christmas Carol. I liked the ending in that story, but at the same time, I also wondered what happened after Blake brought Alexis home since we all know it's not as easy as just plopping back home and making everything sunshine and roses again.

So glad you wrote this, and of course, Fallon would be the one to hate and bring drama, but I love how you write her character. I feel bad for Alexis having to go through that, but I also understand Fallon's feelings.

What I enjoyed most, in your interpretation of events, is your portrayal of Blake being so sweet and supportive of Alexis. I truly feel that they belong together, no matter how the actual Dynasty series played out, and felt Krystal not to be Blake's equal.

I hope you'll update soon. Thanks for sharing and hope you had a happy new year! :)
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love this so much! I hope that Alexis tells Blake about Amanda soon. I also hope that Blake finds Adam soon. Update soon.