Reviews for Once, Mycroft had Cared
Zacha chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
The ring on Microft’s finger. Your short story made sense of it.
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You saw it too! You saw his ring! I was also thinking...OMG! Mycroft is married!
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Although he would no doubt scorn it, I do pity Mycroft. Nice writing, I like the suggestion that Mycroft has not always been so cold.
CappyCrash chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Sorry, I'm really rubbish and can't seem to log in right now, but I'm a Sherlock writter too and that's actually my Author name :D

I really like your story, but I would have like to have seen a little more :D

Anyhoo... I just thought you'd be interested in this that I found on Twitter which is Mark Gatiss' responce to someone asking if it was his own/a wedding ring seen on Mycroft's finger:

Dornenkuss He's not. Second finger of left hand is for wedding ring. And it's a prop, not mine.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Mycroft is quite possibly the most fascinating character on this show. I too, wonder about the ring, and if it will ever be explained. TPTB are too smart not to have him wearing it for no reason. Even if it's just a "cover" of some sort, which I doubt.

Of course, it could be purely sentimental on the actor's part, and mean nothing for the character. The actor Jeremy Irons, if you watch him in movies at all, always wears a ring. He explained once that it belonged to his father and he inherited it, and vowed to never take it off.

But...I think it's purely character driven in MG's case in reference to Mycroft.